ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Opens As -18 Favorites Vs Illinois

If I was a betting man I'd take the points.

Altmyer looks like the real deal. 71.4% completions, 862 yds, 10 TD, 0 INT. That's better than Allar and Altmyer had to play against Nebraska, not Kent State.

I think PSU wins at home but it sure would be nice if we had Winston.

I don't think the Kent State game did us any good. I remember beating Cincinatti 81-0 in 1991 then coming our flat and losing to USC the following week.

Altmyer looks like the real deal. 71.4% completions, 862 yds, 10 TD, 0 INT. That's better than Allar and Altmyer had to play against Nebraska, not Kent State.

I don't think the Kent State game did us any good. I remember beating Cincinatti 81-0 in 1991 then coming our flat and losing to USC the following week.
True but I don’t think that they’ll come out flat next week with it being a white out and on national TV at night

True but I don’t think that they’ll come out flat next week with it being a white out and on national TV at night
White Out? The only thing I heard about was old uniforms.

I don't think Illinois will be easily intimidated by the crowd after playing in front of a packed house at Nebraska.

Well he looks better than he has in the past but we’ll see. I’m not a believer.

He's played well against two teams that were ranked at the time (#19 Kansas & #22 Nebraska). I'm not saying he's great but I think he's pretty good.
Bville rarely credits any other team or player. Altmyer has had a good start to the year and is a solid QB. I think we should win the game and are obviously the more talented team, for what that's worth. That doesn't mean Altmyer isn't good.

He played one extra game, and Nebraska is still Nebraska.

And Illinois is still Illinois.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT