ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State set to host 2023 WR & WVU commit Rodney Gallagher

Does he smash watermelons with an old wooden sledgehammer?

giphy.gif

Reactions: NedFromYork
Pitt's QB situation is really up in the air. Slovis has been average at best and may not return. They just had a 4- star QB de-commit who may head to Notre Dame. The chance to team up with Allar has to be pretty attractive.
That’s how I see it, but I guess we will find out.

Regardless of what Franklin says in his press conferences, aside from Washington, this WR corps under-performed big time this year. Any WR who has above average hands or separation speed would stand out in this group.

On the other hand, it won't be a recruit heavy game and he will be getting a lot of attention. He already knew that he was PSU's top WR target in this cycle.
True but this will likely be the least attended game in awhile. Seeing tickets as low as $9. Rain, a down Mich St and Thanksgiving weekend aren't a good combo.

Regardless of what Franklin says in his press conferences, aside from Washington, this WR corps under-performed big time this year. Any WR who has above average hands or separation speed would stand out in this group.
I agree with that. No game breaker like Dotson. Now Washington is out. Amazing they are playing well lately nevertheless

Would like to know what happened to Dottin. He started one game this year.

Wonder if he got injured or if Wallace, Evans, and L Clifford just passed him up.

Saunders disappeared after a certain point as well, but he's a true freshman. Meiga another who I thought could be the speed guy this year, but has been special teams only.

Pitt's QB situation is really up in the air. Slovis has been average at best and may not return. They just had a 4- star QB de-commit who may head to Notre Dame. The chance to team up with Allar has to be pretty attractive.
I live in the town with Pitts decommitted QB he is off to ND.

ADVERTISEMENT