ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Penn State set to host son of late NFL wide receiver

Chris Henry attends my kids high school. I think he is living with Pac Man Jones.

If you recall his dad fell off the back of a pickup truck and died. Very sad story here in Cincinnati years ago.

The girlfriend claims he jumped off the truck, if you believe her. I am skeptical. They were in the middle of a domestic dispute.

Pacman adopted the kids.

IDK, he caught 29 passes for 292 yds and five TDs. Doesn’t seem like enough to be named an All American. Sounds like he made it on name recognition. Not saying he isn’t good or won’t be great. Just saying those numbers don’t make the cut.

Maybe he went to a lot of camps and had great numbers. Impressed people. Has great measurable, hands of glue. Hope he does fantastic. But let him earn it.

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
IDK, he caught 29:passes for 292 yds and five TDs. Doesn’t seem like enough to be named an All American. Sounds like he made it on name recognition. Not saying he isn’t good or won’t be great. Just saying those numbers don’t make the cut.

Maybe he went to a lot of camps and had great numbers. Impressed people. Has great measurable, hands of glue. Hope he does fantastic. But let him earn it.

29 passes as a freshman on the varsity while most freshman don't play varsity.

He was good enough to get an offer from OSU.

Chris Henry attends my kids high school. I think he is living with Pac Man Jones.

If you recall his dad fell off the back of a pickup truck and died. Very sad story here in Cincinnati years ago.
Sean Clifford? I'm sorry, just making fun of that clown announcer always calling him the Cincinnati Kid.

His dad was dealing with a advanced stage of CTE, very troubling for such a young man. I would think, West Virginia is the odds on favorite.

Reactions: BarryPSU
Nice story but the kid is a H.S. freshman. 14 or 15 years old. Some here would have him 70 lbs heavier and a war daddy DT recruit as a Senior.....o_Oo_Oo_O;););)

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT