ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State vs. Ohio State Dual Thread (2/3/23)

I don't think pointing out reality is trolling. I love this board, but during the ISU dual it seemed as if I had fallen into the cesspool. There were Cyclone fans saying pretty much the exact same thing during the Carr/Facunda that you guys were saying during SVN/PJ. We see the world how we want to see it.
Ok. But for an adult to go thru the trouble to try illustrate a childish thing like this is just speaks volumes. A rivals message board about 2 teams they don't even care about? Seems sad.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
Any chance johnstownsteel might consider a mentorship program so jmadden1998 would be able to use different handles?
I sense a budding bromance, if so I want to be credited with being cupid..
You guys could get matching tat's??? Perhaps of someone's avatar??
10 likes and these dudes are getting all tatted up.

Any chance johnstownsteel might consider a mentorship program so jmadden1998 would be able to use different handles?
That seems like too much work for me. I would get confused on which handle I was posting under and it would be a mess.

That seems like too much work for me. I would get confused on which handle I was posting under and it would be a mess.
Like when I had a roommate who always had multiple girls he was seeing. He’d give me codes when I took down messages (way before personal cell phones of course):

If Jo-Ann called, it was “Joe”
If Josephine called, it was “Joseph”
etc

It was tiring and I felt like an Accessory waiting in the car while he robbed the bank. Way too much stress when his “real” girlfriend would pop in and ask me what was up. God, did she have a great rack - track athlete legs, BUT ALSO boobs - a winning combo

• Haha
Reactions: jmadden1998
@jmadden1998 seems to be some kind of chimerical poster that is part @johnstownsteel and part @82bordeaux.

Lately seems mostly dedicated to a one-person board takeover. Probably will suffer a similar fate as @johnstownsteel on "Go Iowa Awesome."

31uw60.jpg

I don't think pointing out reality is trolling. I love this board, but during the ISU dual it seemed as if I had fallen into the cesspool. There were Cyclone fans saying pretty much the exact same thing during the Carr/Facunda that you guys were saying during SVN/PJ. We see the world how we want to see it.

Is there some reason you consistently misspell Facundo’s name? You do it all the time, and it’s not like there’s an autocorrect thing going on here.

Is there some reason you consistently misspell Facundo’s name? You do it all the time, and it’s not like there’s an autocorrect thing going on here.
He must be Cyon from Flo. Cyon is an ISU guy and huge Cael fan and is always hilariously botching names.

Reactions: AndEEss

Imagine the reaction if a Penn State fan was doing this on HR. This is nothing Iike the cesspool.

To your wrestling point, yes, Facundo had nothing for Carr and the Iowa State match was, overall, very entertaining. The Clones are on the upswing.

Cox missed the entry deadline.

Similarities between the Iowa board and the PSU board would be there are several on both boards that post under the same screen name but two different people..
Before 8 beers in and sober posting..
* side note the 8 beers could be 23 white claws in if you are one of those.

Reactions: mcpat
My theory is JTS and Madden are the same person. The ultimate troll job by JTS on both NN and GIA.

Reactions: mcpat
A Rutgers fan with nothing to talk about so he comes here.. Interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT