ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State WR Jaden Dottin enters the transfer portal

With all due respect, I think this is one most of us expected. Best wishes to Jaden in pursuing his dreams.

Reactions: brupsu
If he’s fine being a special teams guy only, he’ll stick around. But I would not be surprised at all if he eventually leaves.
Right now, with the 2 incoming transfer WR's and without Dottin, it looks like PSU would have 12 scholarship WR's for 2023.

Do you know how many scholarship WR's Franklin usually likes to carry on the roster?

Thanks Dylan!!

Last edited:
So who starts next season...KLS, Cephus and McClain? I would think Wallace, Saunders and Evans all have a good shot.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Seems like nice healthy competition, with Clifford and Ivie(?) getting some reps.
Cephus won't be at PSU for Spring practice but with the large group of young WR's looking to impress it will be interesting to follow any observations made by reporters at the limited open practice times as well as any comment that Franklin and/or the new WR coach make.

It rarely is accurate to take too much from the B/W game, but there again it will be interesting to see who seems to be on the same page as Allar and Prubula during that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT