ADVERTISEMENT

Per Rumor on Flo "Scholly Money"

PerryLion1997

Oct 8, 2016
Landisburg Pennsylvania
I was listening to a frl episode tonight and CP said there may be scholarship money from suriano that has now been made available due to him signing it over. So if in fact psu now has that money who do they go get with it for the next few recruiting classes?

They could spread it around this year and increase Teske's offer.

They could sit on it if they have been contacted about a possible mid-semester transfer.

They could give it to the dodge ball winners.
Pie de Lemone and I are working on the 2nd hypo. We're about to schedule weekly conference calls on the matter

Is he healthy? He's had a lot of injury problems.

Not sure. Didn't hear much about him since last fall when it was declared he was 'shirting. Hope he is back at full strength in 2017/18.

Oh man, that match with Gilman and ZM was awesome! Great memories and it would be very intriguing to have him in the lineup at 125

Oh man, that match with Gilman and ZM was awesome! Great memories and it would be very intriguing to have him in the lineup at 125

Zeke is a great kid too and would be an amazing add. But knowing Sammy Henson as my former coach, he would do everything in his power to keep Zeke. Also, Zeke gets to work out with "Sammy The Bull" every practice so that's tough to leave...even if Nico is in our room. Don't think for one second that Sammy isn't still in incredible shape. He's one of the most intense humans I've ever met on this planet.

Zeke is a great kid too and would be an amazing add. But knowing Sammy Henson as my former coach, he would do everything in his power to keep Zeke. Also, Zeke gets to work out with "Sammy The Bull" every practice so that's tough to leave...even if Nico is in our room. Don't think for one second that Sammy isn't still in incredible shape. He's one of the most intense humans I've ever met on this planet.
Sammy Henson. . .reminds me of the days when Clemson had a program! Alas!

Moisey was a trFR when he pinned Gillman in the semis of the March 2015. Did he RS in either of the last 2 years?

Doesn't Henry Cejudo still have all his eligibility? ... ;)
Here's another one: let's have Busielo move to State College and practice with the NLWC. Then, he finishes all high school classes acceleratedly in the Fall. By Spring, he can wrestle as a collegian. Voila!

Doesn't Henry Cejudo still have all his eligibility? ... ;)
Here's another one: let's have Busielo move to State College and practice with the NLWC. Then, he finishes all high school classes acceleratedly in the Fall. By Spring, he can wrestle as a collegian. Voila!
I'm assuming this is at least somewhat TIC, but would the NCAA permit this? For example, I don't think this is allowed for football. Early enrollees are not permitted to play in the national title game, or other bowl games played during the spring semester, correct?

Reactions: Dogwelder
Wow--that would be a lot of acceleration! Busiello is a rising junior this year!

Reactions: Dogwelder
I would love to have Zeke on board. There was a rumor that the staff
was looking at transfer possibilities. Wow....the light weights that the Lehigh area has had in recent years (Moisey, Cruz and Lizak)!

Reactions: CentexLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT