ADVERTISEMENT

Placing Penn State on Upset Alert!!!

I like the OP's enthusiasm but Rutgers beating PSU just isn't happening. Schiano needs a couple of more years bringing in some really top notch recruits before something like this can be a reality
You forget the Illinois game?

Not that this really matters, but unlike Penn State where most of the Student Population comes from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, most of the Rutgers student population live within an hour drive of Rutgers and can easily go to a game even with Thanksgiving break. That's why Rutgers campus life will never compare to PSU because a lot of Rutgers folks just go home whenever they want.
I'm talking about Penn State students. Many have already left for the Thanksgiving break so the student section will most likely be light for the game.

Congrats guys. Y’all whooped us good. Your team faced adversity and overcame it, which is a credit to your players and coaches. Your backup qb when played like a veteran, with exemplary poise, and the receivers aside from Dotson stepped up. I knew that Dotson would have a good game, but thought we limited him as best we could. Our offense just couldn’t get anything going and the defense ran out of gas in the second half. Good Luck the rest of the way, and enjoy your well deserved bowl game.

Congrats guys. Y’all whooped us good. Your team faced adversity and overcame it, which is a credit to your players and coaches. Your backup qb when played like a veteran, with exemplary poise, and the receivers aside from Dotson stepped up. I knew that Dotson would have a good game, but thought we limited him as best we could. Our offense just couldn’t get anything going and the defense ran out of gas in the second half. Good Luck the rest of the way, and enjoy your well deserved bowl game.
Al, glad you made it safely back to NJ, and hope you had an otherwise enjoyable college football day in a great, college football town. You seem like the kind of guy that gets it, and would enjoy the joy of a college football day without letting the game result ruin your experience; hope that's the case. Good luck next week!

Al, glad you made it safely back to NJ, and hope you had an otherwise enjoyable college football day in a great, college football town. You seem like the kind of guy that gets it, and would enjoy the joy of a college football day without letting the game result ruin your experience; hope that's the case. Good luck next week!
It was a terrific game day experience in terms of environment. Thx for the sentiment!

RA
I am curious….will you post an upset alert on the maryland board? What type of reception have you received on other boards? Thanks and good luck next saturday.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
It was a terrific game day experience in terms of environment. Thx for the sentiment!
Always lived your passion and posts Al. Maybe I'll see you in Piscataway next year. My bride went to RU and high school with the Schiano kids. Her cousin and her hubby also went to Rutgers. I acted as a college consultant for their son who ended up choosing Rutgers Honors over Colgate. He plays club hockey and is loving it there. My reward: an RU Honors sweatshirt and tix/a tailgate at the 2022 game. See you on the banks of the Raritan!

Reactions: rutgersal
ADVERTISEMENT