ADVERTISEMENT

Players plant PSU flag at Coliseum

SLion

May 29, 2001
Not a great look. James pulled it away in another video. USC media asked Riley to comment on it but he declined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this stuff, but 18-22 years olds are not known to always have the best judgment. James put a stop to it immediately. I’ve had plenty of criticism aimed at Franklin over the years, but he does not tolerate this BS. He handled the situation correctly and swiftly. Good job James.
This was an enormous gut-wrenching character-building win for this team. Doubt we understand the exuberating sensation they felt in the moment. Watching the after game celebration between teammates that seemed to go on forever, I find it hard to be too critical of them. But yes it shouldn't happen. Not sure as fans we know how bad our young men wanted that game. Been following PS football since I was 7 years old, I'm now 76. This was one of the biggest wins in the fashion it happened against a storied program I can remember.

Reactions: cyrizzle
Embarrassing. Wouldn't mind seeing any player involved in this on the bench. Permanently.
Disagree. It deserves a stiff conversation behind doors. I hate it but hell, Oregon has a player spit on a tOSU player.

It looked like the first one was Hakeem Beamon.

Tyseer Denmark when he sees coach coming

baby GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT