Political fallout mounts over FBI’s raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I love how the left all of a sudden adores law enforcement... lmfao..

"Political bias".. lol... It's a cult.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/political-fallout-mounts-over-fbi-raid-on-trump-mar-a-lago-home/

“There is political bias within the FBI, and I think it’s legitimate to raise the question about …. the way President Trump has been treated,” Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Fox News.

Grassley echoed the call of House Republicans who said Friday the Department of Justice should hand over not only the FBI’s search warrant, but also the supporting affidavit, a document detailing the basis for investigators’ suspicions that the 45th president was criminally holding on to papers from his single term in office.

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
I'm curious how this is going to go down once the Republicans retake the House.

Ski

May 29, 2001
I'm curious how this is going to go down once the Republicans retake the House.

There will be televised hearings with ratings that will dwarf many times the Jan 6th farce being perpetrated by Pelosi, Schiff and the rest of the Enemies of The State. The mainstream media will try and ignore it. Even the traitors on Fox will play it down, but it won't matter. It is bigger than all of them.

Reactions: psuted

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
They will release more findings on Alec Baldwin pulling the trigger. Important things like that. No one will even care about this.
There is zero doubt that Alec Baldwin finding was released to give the KGB some credibility.

Latest posts