ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who's the Hottest? 2020 Oscars Red Carpet Edition...

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OIP.cgkijqhw6t7f-qD2hS0CPwAAAA

I'll just drop this here.. ILLINOISLION nailed it :rolleyes:

She looked great!

rs_634x1024-200209161233-634-2020-oscars-awards-red-carpet-fashions-molly-sims.cm.2920.jpg

• :)

Molly gets my vote, then Charlize.....

glov gets it. That’s how these women should look on the red carpet. That’s what we want to see.

:eek:

Kudos to Glov, but Midnighter gets it. He did the best he could with what he was give to work with, but all of his weekly polls blow these women away. He finds some awesome gems.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Adding a separate shot of the back of Larson's dress....

KbJZNR56c7dTKxAMBCM6USmLI0UCuY203A29PbUhM32O2sIYrmeFYKWleG-OGZScFWPmB3Xc-hYME-2KTpfkFCWc8hkZGw7TxQAxtsyrRYNobSfQrSj2LlueDjrKHjFPZRpJxgEGjMlTXVjspVr2-7rNY6uf1yPK0y7SaW6_2ccY7-HT_xS4NRvgC3kL_Cz07ItbYgtYKq52bh7GynDliA

It might be a better poll if it was a vote in an ugly dress contest, as any "hotness" these gals may have had before they were presented in their oscar attire was successfully camouflaged....

Brie, Selma, and Penelope. Good God these dresses are horrific. Gal could kick anyone's ass, but what is she wearing. Same with Natalie. Oh yeah, let your hair down.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Margot Robbie is the hottest of these women. But to me, all of them have looked much more appealing than they appear in these dresses.
Gal Gadot and Scarlett are next on the list.

Agreed - bad pic of Margot...needs to smile.

Charlize should be banned from Hollywood for cutting her hair. Always a mistake.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Very nicely done, @Midnighter. I was particularly impressed that it was posted while the Academy Awards were taking place.

Lots of good candidates, and I did have some difficulty deciding on my top 3. In the end, I've decided to go with

Penelope Cruz to win,
Margot Robbie to place, and
Brie Larson to show

Scarlett Johansson and Salma Hayek were really tough to keep out of the top 3.

Again, thanks for putting together the poll, @Midnighter

Very nicely done, @Midnighter. I was particularly impressed that it was posted while the Academy Awards were taking place.

Lots of good candidates, and I did have some difficulty deciding on my top 3. In the end, I've decided to go with

Penelope Cruz to win,
Margot Robbie to place, and
Brie Larson to show

Scarlett Johansson and Salma Hayek were really tough to keep out of the top 3.

Again, thanks for putting together the poll, @Midnighter

Cruz cruises to a victory!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT