ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who's the Hottest? Emmy Edition!

Who's the Hottest? 2017 Emmy Edition!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me help this bowser of a poll Tom.

You don't have to thank me. Always glad to come to your aid sir.

You guys are welcome to do your own poll. With something that limits the number and quality of candidates (something award specific, like the Emmys or Oscars), I can only work with what's available. Ariel Winter was the youngest by far of any actress I could find. Her co-star, the much cuter Sarah Hyland, had an even worse dress if you can believe it. Her Spanx were popping out of the dress even:

sarah-hyland3.jpg

In hindsight, Kerri Russell should have got Ariel's spot, but the Emmy's have to do better. Will see what the Oscar's bring us; hopefully they'll step up their game.

Maybe my next poll should be the AVN Awards?

1b13044f22263f6c22ed2225a453c5c9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent job, Midnighter. This is a tough one ... nobody stands out immediately as the clear winner. I'm going to take some time to think about my vote. I will note that IMHO, Ariel Winter should disregard in the future whomever suggested to her that she wear that outfit to the Emmy Awards.
I am sorry but I kind of like that "quick access" flap that she has going on there! ;)
I wonder if they offer a spring loaded roller for that dress like you get when you buy a window shade.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT