ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Bourbon n blues

82bordeaux

Nov 19, 2019
eriespecialty.com
Poor @bourbon n blues tried to make nice in the cesspool. I watched as you tried to engage the elite wrestling fans a couple weeks ago. You entered as innocently as a virgin walking into a brothel starting a thread about Spencer Lee's dominance with your humble opinion deferential to the experienced Hawk fans. Then you moved on to discussing visiting Iowa City, where to stay and what to do.
Now 2 weeks later, you're just another Penn State pedophile. I watched you sliding down the slippery slope, but had no way to keep you above the sewage.

giphy.gif

Here is your lifeline. Come back to BWI and stay out of the poop.

giphy.gif

Poor @bourbon n blues tried to make nice in the cesspool. I watched as you tried to engage the elite wrestling fans a couple weeks ago. You entered as innocently as a virgin walking into a brothel starting a thread about Spencer Lee's dominance with your humble opinion deferential to the experienced Hawk fans. Then you moved on to discussing visiting Iowa City, where to stay and what to do.
Now 2 weeks later, you're just another Penn State pedophile. I watched you sliding down the slippery slope, but had no way to keep you above the sewage.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
It's like going on Shark tank with what you thought was a good product and wanting it made in the USA. That usually doesn't end well either.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
It's like going on Shark tank with what you thought was a good product and wanting it made in the USA. That usually doesn't end well either.
I know these guys in Iowa that can make it lol.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Honestly, I did live out in Iowa for a few years and overall it was a good experience. My Penn State friend was a grad student there at the time and I had fun visiting him.
I'll try to play nice over there but it comes down to with Sanderson at the helm here they have no F ing chance to string together any reasonable multiple championship runs. We have maybe the best wrestler and coach ever coaching at the flagship university in the top wrestling state in the country and they wonder why we win?
It ain't the 70s-90s anymore and history means shit today, winning matters.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Did you notice my Spencer Lee prediction was a few seconds and a better cradle from sort of coming true? LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

bobbyboo-explode.gif

tHR is what it is, its wrestling internet of the lowest level. So in reality its internet normal.

The real lunacy is the inner circle jerk. Now that place is for the truly iowa insane.

tHR is what it is, its wrestling internet of the lowest level. So in reality its internet normal.

The real lunacy is the inner circle jerk. Now that place is for the truly iowa insane.
LOL! No circle jerks over here. Everyone is very reasonable and rational.

We just think our guys are going to win. We have different opinions of where we would put Spencer Lee as an all-time great.

At HR, we are called child rapists and steroid using cheaters that pay off wrestlers and their families.

So where do you objectively put HR on the hierarchy of irrationality and craziness?

giphy.gif

We just think our guys are going to win. We have different opinions of where we would put Spencer Lee as an all-time great.

At HR, we are called child rapists and steroid using cheaters that pay off wrestlers and their families.

So where do you objectively put HR on the hierarchy of irrationality and craziness?

giphy.gif
From living out there, most folk I knew were ok. Web board loonies? They have more than their quota. They must pay off people to be nutty like we pay our wrestlers and their families lolol.
I recall mentioning if my kid was D1 worthy back in the day he would never go to Iowa, mainly due to the distance. I actually saved for college and paid as they went along. My twins had loans, scholarships, and financial aid. Jr. actually attended Lehigh and he was covered for all but 12k a year when he attended school 2012-2017. He came out in 5 years with a Masters in Engineering.
They found it hard to grasp that a Pa. kid with PSU grad parents who grew up a PSU fan and was a fan of PSU when Sanderson got there might make PSU his favorite.
2 hour drive vs maybe 14 hours would also be a factor. And that's the rub, now that PSU is the epicenter of wrestling collegiate wise and we are smack dab in the prime recruiting area for wrestling it's a perfect situation for the university. And It's not changing any time soon.

giphy.gif
The GOAT doesn't almost get stuck 5 seconds into a match.

Reactions: NittanyLion84

giphy.gif
Simply stating some on here very much enjoy patting themselves on the back and worshiping Cael a little too much. Hence the circle jerk reference I was replying to. Not debating who has more unreasonable and irrational and deranged posters. We know who wins that contest.

Simply stating some on here very much enjoy patting themselves on the back and worshiping Cael a little too much. Hence the circle jerk reference I was replying to. Not debating who has more unreasonable and irrational and deranged posters. We know who wins that contest.
name names. Who says what?

You guys all talk about this in generalities. Who says what?

When you fail to provide information, you can conveniently send me a note saying you were misguided.

Yeah - PSU fans are the ones with the demigod worship issue.

So what your saying is there is one crazy over here to a hundred over there. How many members on this board respond with calling someone an idiot it's been a while since I saw any of that garbage and I probably was the culprit and got called out on it. So my point it's not even close in comparison when it comes to crazy furthermore how many people tell you to go back to your own board on a regular basis not many on fact we value your opinion. I could write a book of examples of how the two boards are different

Honestly, I did live out in Iowa for a few years and overall it was a good experience. My Penn State friend was a grad student there at the time and I had fun visiting him.
I'll try to play nice over there but it comes down to with Sanderson at the helm here they have no F ing chance to string together any reasonable multiple championship runs. We have maybe the best wrestler and coach ever coaching at the flagship university in the top wrestling state in the country and they wonder why we win?
It ain't the 70s-90s anymore and history means shit today, winning matters.
You’ll get banned saying sh!t like that over there. I did😜

All Hail Cael!

You’ll get banned saying sh!t like that over there. I did😜

I got banned from HR for giving the business back to them after the football game. Now that they are GIA we outcasts should be unbanned. If JTS can get unbanned, then there should be hope for the rest of us. ;)

Reactions: johnstownsteel
name names. Who says what?

You guys all talk about this in generalities. Who says what?

When you fail to provide information, you can conveniently send me a note saying you were misguided.
Do you read this board? “Cael is diabolical” “Cael is playing chess and everyone else is playing checkers” “Cael does things the right way and everyone else is wrong” “Cael doesn’t say anything while his guys compete while those evil trolls from Iowa talk incessantly” “I would let Cael impregnate my wife if it guaranteed me a son who would win a national title” (Ok, I made that one up). Just look at the new thread started today. “Why we are the best…”. If that’s not a definition of a circle jerk then I don’t know what is. You don’t have to ashamed of it. It’s ok to glad hand when you have success. But don’t act like another team is the only one that does it.

Reactions: LHavenlion
Do you read this board? “Cael is diabolical” “Cael is playing chess and everyone else is playing checkers” “Cael does things the right way and everyone else is wrong” “Cael doesn’t say anything while his guys compete while those evil trolls from Iowa talk incessantly” “I would let Cael impregnate my wife if it guaranteed me a son who would win a national title” (Ok, I made that one up). Just look at the new thread started today. “Why we are the best…”. If that’s not a definition of a circle jerk then I don’t know what is. You don’t have to ashamed of it. It’s ok to glad hand when you have success. But don’t act like another team is the only one that does it.
Well, we are the best as of now. Iowa has won two titles since he started at PSU and maybe like 7 individual titles. PSU has 32 or so, after this year Iowa will have 8, maybe 9. PSU will have most like 34 to 37 after these finals. Call it what you want.

Reactions: Split shot
Well, we are the best as of now. Iowa has won two titles since he started at PSU and maybe like 7 individual titles. PSU has 32 or so, after this year Iowa will have 8, maybe 9. PSU will have most like 34 to 37 after these finals. Call it what you want.
Completely agree. If you go back and read the post I responded to, it was stated “The real lunacy is the inner circle jerk. Now that place is for the truly iowa insane.” I simply stated the same thing happens here. So lunacy on both sides. It’s not unique to Iowa.

Reactions: Fatmarc
Completely agree. If you go back and read the post I responded to, it was stated “The real lunacy is the inner circle jerk. Now that place is for the truly iowa insane.” I simply stated the same thing happens here. So lunacy on both sides. It’s not unique to Iowa.
Every village has its idiots, some villages just have more than others!
Village Idiot GIF

The difference is that we are in the third circle of hell.
HR is in the seventh circle.
It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT