ADVERTISEMENT

Powerade is packed like usual

First as a PSU fan that reads these results and so greatly appreciate those individuals that supply the information , I will admit I need to. See a list of incoming PSU recruits, the names tend to be become difficult to keep track of who is on board and those we want to recruit.
Yea, we should pin a thread up top something to do with recruiting targets each class and eligibility of current roster with weights , maybe a good idea?im thinking a spreadsheet format with color coding to differentiate commits from targets and class they are in, thoughts?

First as a PSU fan that reads these results and so greatly appreciate those individuals that supply the information , I will admit I need to. See a list of incoming PSU recruits, the names tend to be become difficult to keep track of who is on board and those we want to recruit.
If you want the Fan's wish list of who PSU wants to recruit, check the Stickies.
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/penn-state-eligibility-recruiting-spreadsheet.309171/
If you want the accurate list of who PSU is after, contact the Coach's Office.

Last edited:
Two approaches to communication with someone who has 138 total messages since 2001...

Yea, we should pin a thread up top something to do with recruiting targets each class and eligibility of current roster with weights , maybe a good idea?im thinking a spreadsheet format with color coding to differentiate commits from targets and class they are in, thoughts?

If you want the Fan's wish list of who PSU wants to recruit, check the Stickies.
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/penn-state-eligibility-recruiting-spreadsheet.309171/
If you want the accurate list of who PSU is after, contact the Coach's Office.

I see what you did there lmfao.

Reactions: jschrantz
I was wondering the same thing? This poor kid can’t catch a break. I was down at Powerade on Thursday and didn’t hear anything about it.

Any idea why Rune Lawerance, Scott Johnson and Muterilli defaulted the second day? Weight issues or injuries

Reactions: hlstone
Barr is looking more like our future 197 every time I see his matches. Super excited about him.
He reminds me a bit of AB at the same stage. Similar body type and they move a lot alike on the mat. Hopefully Barr will have a similar career as well. I think he will

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT