ADVERTISEMENT

Preacher crosses paths with Lodge 49

rudedude

Sep 28, 2002
Fleetville, Pa.
Humperdoo makes an appearance on Lodge 49 as a scam artist pretending he is the London representative. Tyson Ritter is the actor and also happens to be the lead singer for All American Rejects. Wyatt Russell, who plays lead character, Dud, is the son of Kurt Russell & Goldy Hawn. Lodge 49 is an interesting show.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Humperdoo makes an appearance on Lodge 49 as a scam artist pretending he is the London representative. Tyson Ritter is the actor and also happens to be the lead singer for All American Rejects. Wyatt Russell, who plays lead character, Dud, is the son of Kurt Russell & Goldy Hawn. Lodge 49 is an interesting show.

Haven’t seen this week’s episode yet but am really enjoying the ‘ambitiously small’ scope of the show. Ritter is great as Humperdoo!

IMO, yes. It is very low key and quirky, but good character development.

I watched last night and really love how everything sort of looped together with Dud in the desert. One thing I've noticed, and I'm sure it's intentional, is how quite a few characters seem to have more than one job, specifically the two guys who work at both Shamroxx and Orbis....

39803296_707978499582681_2559028281886113792_n.jpg

How bad of a ride do you think old Gary is going to take Ernie and Dude on, before he inevitably goes to prison?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT