ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PSU Hoops vs. Georgia Tech at MSG this December

I thought the schedule was full before this one...I reviewed what I had before, and no games were removed. I need to figure out if I suck at math and didn't add up the total games correctly, or if they are pulling some strings to make one of our previously announced non-conference games as part of the Thanksgiving tournament as a off-campus matchup.

I thought the schedule was full before this one...I reviewed what I had before, and no games were removed. I need to figure out if I suck at math and didn't add up the total games correctly, or if they are pulling some strings to make one of our previously announced non-conference games as part of the Thanksgiving tournament as a off-campus matchup.

I was wondering the same thing. None of our other non-conference games are with teams otherwise in the ESPN Events Invitational so I don't really see how that could be an exemption.

Is the fact that Le Moyne is new to Division I maybe make that game not count in some way?

I was wondering the same thing. None of our other non-conference games are with teams otherwise in the ESPN Events Invitational so I don't really see how that could be an exemption.

Is the fact that Le Moyne is new to Division I maybe make that game not count in some way?
Looks like we just miscounted (or I screwed up the rule). They are allowed 28 games, plus a 3-game tournament. That puts us at the 31 that we're at right now.

Looks like we just miscounted (or I screwed up the rule). They are allowed 28 games, plus a 3-game tournament. That puts us at the 31 that we're at right now.
Ok, cool. Whatever the case, this dramatically improves the non conference slate. Even a loss in this game will provide some valuable experience leading into (most of) the conference schedule

Reactions: Richie O
Prior to the schedule being released I read about trying to iron out a game with GaTech for weeks. I think it was originally going to be in Atlanta. Guess that didn't work out so now it's in MSG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT