ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Lax fans

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
How is Nate Buller doing? I went to school with his mom and am curious. Looks like he’s on depth chart behind some already established attackers.

Definitely need to follow the team closer.

My sister and his mom played lacrosse in high school together for 1 year. Nate’s mom was hot back in the day (no pics)

How is Nate Buller doing? I went to school with his mom and am curious. Looks like he’s on depth chart behind some already established attackers.

My sister and his mom played lacrosse in high school together for 1 year. Nate’s mom was hot back in the day (no pics)

It’s a shame to see what happens to all these moms... #dadbod #itsamansworld

Can you describe.
Great, athletic legs, curly hair, great smile. Definitely a hottie. I think our girls lacrosse team had hotter girls than our cheerleading squad. But, then again, I’ve got a thing for lacrosse girls - especially the blonds with pony tails.

I can not divulge any more info out of respect for her and my buddy who dated her for 2 years

Reactions: sluggo72
I think our girls lacrosse team had hotter girls than our cheerleading squad.

Former PSU Laxer - not Buller's mom tho.

DwpstwPU0AEsM4n.jpg

Reactions: Chickenman Testa

Ament is a redshirt, so he’s not going anywhere soon.

I know number 7, and he’s the real deal.

I think there’s not a ton of room up front for immediate playing time unless there is an injury, etc.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT