ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Players who will be available for bowl game

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
are all the injured players going to be available for the bowl game? we can make a good showing if we actually have a complete healthy team. this team would have won at least a couple more games without the injuries and all at 100%.

Lucas
Nassib
Haley
Sickels
Bell
Allen
Nelson
Gesicki
Carter
Brenneman (played at end but totally MIA - not normal looking)
Barkley (played hurt most of the season after SDSU game)

Doubt Lucas will play. Would be nice if Carter and Gesicki miss it as well as they have negatively impacted our offense all year.

Doubt Lucas will play. Would be nice if Carter and Gesicki miss it as well as they have negatively impacted our offense all year.

Yup, let's hope Carter and Gesicki remain injured. Duh.

Do
Yup, let's hope Carter and Gesicki remain injured. Duh.
Don't want they to remain injured just want them to remain out as they have killed the offense this year with dropped passes, fumbles and penalties.

Do

Don't want they to remain injured just want them to remain out as they have killed the offense this year with dropped passes, fumbles and penalties.

ARE. YOU. OUTRAGED. :eek: ?

Obviously if they're healthy, they'll play. Life is full of disappointment.

:eek:

are all the injured players going to be available for the bowl game? we can make a good showing if we actually have a complete healthy team. this team would have won at least a couple more games without the injuries and all at 100%.

Lucas
Nassib
Haley
Sickels
Bell
Allen
Nelson
Gesicki
Carter
Brenneman (played at end but totally MIA - not normal looking)
Barkley (played hurt most of the season after SDSU game)
I doubt we get much official information but I would imagine there is a good chance that everyone you listed plays except for Lucas.

This team was really banged up down the stretch. Hopefully guys can get healthy for the bowl.

You have to figure Nassib to be back. He was not able to play against Sparty, but it will have been 5 weeks plus, since that game, by the time January 2nd rolls around. I think Carl plays.

What I would really love to see against Georgia, is that same kind of attack that we used against Sparty in the first half: Quick pace, ball out quickly, decisive play calling, all plays in on time. I think we will be fine as far as getting the plays in on time, as that problem was eliminated last week. If Hand calls the plays, fine, if CJF calls em, also fine...You also wonder after the hire is made, if our new coordinator comes right in and calls the plays also. No, he can't get the offense installed in 4 weeks, but he CAN come in and start working his system in piece by piece, and at least call plays?

Hell, maybe we go WAY BACK and just let Hack call his own plays?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT