ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

You should have used the SaRcAsIm font.
I was thinking of a similar comment. In one match he was up by 14 and started bottom at the beginning of the second period... won by fall, so I think he'll be okay.
Those who don't recognize obvious sarcasm, well, see the George Carlin quote below.

You should have used the SaRcAsIm font.
I was thinking of a similar comment. In one match he was up by 14 and started bottom at the beginning of the second period... won by fall, so I think he'll be okay.
satire-post.gif

Yeah, my first thought was that the competition must be kind of weak, based on how Duke just destroyed everyone with ease. But the finals opponent (Lawler) finished 4th and 3rd at PA states the last two years, so at least he wasn't a chump. And Duke just destroyed all his opponents with almost equal ease.

I'm paying taxes to support CD East and at least Lawler could have put up a fight..

However, I think he's going to Indiana, so he might as well get used to losing to Duke.

I said in the future lineup thread I'm excited about Duke more than any other recruit coming in the near future (as of now and LL probably a close 2nd). I think as far as my excitement level he's at a Nolf level. I watched Nolf since he was in middle school being a western PA guy. I'm not saying he will be as successful as Nolf, or as dominant, just that my excitement is on the same level. However, I'm not saying he won't be on Nolf's level either...

You know you are a top level recruit and PSU wants you when they send Coach Cael out. The little birdie said Cael is going to get Marcus Blaze. This dream team keeps getting better and better. If Cael made the house visit I could see a commitment in the next month.
Oof. The next generation:

125 Desmond
133 Lilledahl
141 Blaze
149 Bassett
157 Forrest
165 Duke
174 Sealey
184 Ryder
197 Mirasola
HWT Mirasola

The only way to ensure winning to is have 10 nationals champs in the lineup. LOL.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12

125 Desmond
133 Lilledahl
141 Blaze
149 Bassett
157 Forrest
165 Duke
174 Sealey
184 Ryder
197 Mirasola
HWT Mirasola

The only way to ensure winning to is have 10 nationals champs in the lineup. LOL.
The 28-29 lineup after Davis, Kasak, Haines, MM and Barr graduate and Penn State falls back to the pack? ;)

125 Desmond
133 Lilledahl
141 Blaze
149 Bassett
157 Forrest
165 Duke
174 Sealey
184 Ryder
197 Mirasola
HWT Mirasola

This would be insanity! I could seriously see this happening

ADVERTISEMENT