ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

Unless Cael makes a visit to his house.
Calling out Willie...

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

This news doesn't make a ripple in PSU's lineup plans going forward.
I wonder if he is on the team now? A student as of this semester? The phrasing says commit, but he is transferring so is he currently a student, somewhere? Commit seems more like next season.

Not that I expect him to be a starter now, but just wondering.

I wonder if he is on the team now? A student as of this semester? The phrasing says commit, but he is transferring so is he currently a student, somewhere? Commit seems more like next season.

Not that I expect him to be a starter now, but just wondering.
No, no, and no. Correct, if admissions and coaches say OK.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Is Mason Gibson full time at NLWC now? I assume him and his brother are. Gibson had a rough Ironman and has wrestled since. Did Cael just have him come up early? I am at midwinter and Mason Gibson isn’t here. None of the top Mcort kids are here except Forest. They have like 4-5 kids total on the team.

Is Mason Gibson full time at NLWC now? I assume him and his brother are. Gibson had a rough Ironman and has wrestled since. Did Cael just have him come up early? I am at midwinter and Mason Gibson isn’t here. None of the top Mcort kids are here except Forest. They have like 4-5 kids total on the team.
I thought you said he was injured earlier in year. Maybe it was someone else.

Reactions: BrockBronson
The McCort kids are at USOTC in Colorado Springs for 2 weeks.

Reactions: hlstone
I don't know. One of them on FRL said they took him out of rankings because of injury but I haven't heard anyone around here say he was out injured So who knows.
He is from your way right steel. I am sure you would hear something if he is injured. I hope I am right and he is in the NLWC room
Olympic training center in Colorado Springs, CO
I thought so. Thanks ZZ

Oh no another injury. This poor kid has under 30 matches in his hs career. He seems like a fun, nice kid. I hope we see him in the PSU singlet someday and not another RoHo

He's not wrestling again. Accept it. We have a good true freshman coming in next season and we could supplement that with a transfer hopefully.

how do you know this??he doesn't seem to think that!I know your his DR right?
You have no idea how pissed it makes me when people post shit that forces me to agree with jethro.

ADVERTISEMENT