ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

Sealy is a generational talent. He is a must go after.
Already?!?!?
Golfing All Or Nothing GIF by ABC Network

This just in:

1) McGowan is close to a decision (March 2022)

2) "A big recruit is ready to announce later this week" (Willie - weekly, since March 2022)

3) Still waiting........

Reactions: nitlion6 and jsk163
Illinois to Penn to ????! No doubt he will eventually end up in the transfer portal some day.
He loves that attention

Mullins > Carroll 100%

I want Carroll very bad. Definitely favor him over Mullen. Kid is a beast. Beat world champion Kueter in the Fargo finals last year and wrestled a 1 point with Feldman. I’d be very happy with Mullen but I think Carroll is the number 1 recruit in his class for a reason. Getting him at PSU would be a huge get and I don’t worry about him changing commitments at all. Kerk is the perfect example. Sometimes it takes you a bit to find the spot you are supposed to be

Last edited:
I heard he went to West Dagestan Prep. He spends his free time helping his older brother and grandfather tend their vegetable garden and herd the family’s goats. WDP recruits a lot of kids from neighboring villages, so their lineup is usually filled with hammers. Could be a 125 but will go 133 to avoid Spencer. Iowa was his Dream School, but they didn’t offer

ADVERTISEMENT