PSU to the Rose Bowl

letter-m-light.gif

gag-throw-up.gif

Reactions: bison13
  • Wow
Reactions: bison13
Actually it is mutual.

OSU has been to the RB 3 out of the last 5 years and has no desire to go again

The RB committee was not happy when OSU returned tickets last year and the feeling was that there would be more returned this year.

• Wow
Reactions: psute
Actually it is mutual.

OSU has been to the RB 3 out of the last 5 years and has no desire to go again

The RB committee was not happy when OSU returned tickets last year and the feeling was that there would be more returned this year.
Yeah, I'm reading that both sides want a different scenario. OSU fans are kind of tired of Pasadena and vice versa - like you said, they returned many of their tickets last year. Many of their fans were mentioning the Orange Bowl on some of their sites especially when all of these Bowls don't carry the weight they use to before the Playoffs

I don't know the Rose Bowl selection "rules" anymore, but is there any chance the Rose Bowl takes Purdue if they beat Michigan?

How many Penn State to the Rose Bowl threads do we really need, heckmans??
Well, this appears to be the only one about PSU going to Pasadena, so..... I guess one?
I hope you find out who pissed in your cheerios this morning.🤞

Reactions: Psugo823
I don't know the Rose Bowl selection "rules" anymore, but is there any chance the Rose Bowl takes Purdue if they beat Michigan?
They may not even have to win. Remember in 2019 during the BIG Championship Game when the announcers were pleading and begging for a 3 loss Wisconsin to be taken over us. And they were.

They may not even have to win. Remember in 2019 during the BIG Championship Game when the announcers were pleading and begging for a 3 loss Wisconsin to be taken over us. And they were.
No, they have to win. 5 losses won't qualify.

Well, my sincerest apologies for not conducting an exhaustive multi-page review before sharing a new news story. I'll be sure to start a catalog of threads to avoid inconveniencing you again.
Again, best of luck on the Cheerios thing.
He is on the net too long again 😆 his obese wife beats his brains in every time he does this which us why he jumps in here and flings poop at people like a chimpanzee 😆 he's basically a bi#&h. Oh, he's also obsessed with "Miles" as he thinks about 6 or 7 different posters are all "Miles"...what a freak.

As I feared Utah, Kansas State, and Clemson all passed PSU in the rankings. Now the only way for PSU to finish in the top 10 is to beat Utah.

As I feared Utah, Kansas State, and Clemson all passed PSU in the rankings. Now the only way for PSU to finish in the top 10 is to beat Utah.
It makes sense. With the win of the CCG they all have better wins than we do.

Obviously it has to start with beating Utah.

But at least a couple other teams ranked in the 5-10 range are probably going to lose their bowl games.

If we beat Utah, I'm guessing we'll end up ranked somewhere around 6-7-8.

Utah ain't gonna be an easy W though...

Reactions: bdgan
ADVERTISEMENT