ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs. Maryland thread - 7 PM (Friday, Jan. 7th)

The coaching staff must really like negron, if they moving berge up to 165.maybe berge is closer to 165 than 157.

ok. MCPat's update had edell over Bell at 157. i cannot watch so I am relying on these updates.
Sorry about that. I changed it to 165.

funny thing is that I did think about creating a fake PBP as if it was Berge to be funny but decide to leave the comedy to Slushhead.

• Haha
Reactions: slushhead
Brooks has DJ Washington of Indiana on Sunday. But Washington just lost at Rutgers after starting the season off undefeated (8 falls, one major, one decision)

@CPyles8

John Poznanski downs DJ Washington 4-2. 2nd period rideout and stall point were huge for Poz.

8:33 PM · Jan 7, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
Poznanski finished 4th at nationals last year. This result doesn't change anything for Washington.

I remember the Peppelman's father used to stand behind the bench at Central Dauphin matches and yell like a moron.

That was before he got drunk, chased down a woman in his car then punched a cop.
9414f7681c74a6828f1ae30096f586f8.jpg

Kemdawg is receiving AARP benefits this year
Sure it isn't AMAC benefits?
Association of Mature American Citizens - the conservative choice to the liberal AARP. No $hit - got a flyer from them in the mail today. Opened it to make sure it was real.

Grandpa Kemerer makes his debut. HIs shoulder is all wrapped up.

AB just absolutely toyed with the # 12 kid in the country.

I’m no certified lip reader but I think I saw Aaron ask Cochran after his 10th takedown, “remind me, what’s the name of that cute little tournament you won the other day?”

I know the boys in blue are on a different level, but it’s surprising that this Maryland team beat Navy a few weeks ago.

Both rows were full? Nice.
Yeah place was full. Not social distance full. But full.

If someone said it was 90% psu fans I would agree. There were 12 of us and only 2 had Maryland gear on and 7 had had psu gear. All but my son and I are born and raised MD.

$15/adult and $10/student for GA had to be a good night ticket haulwise for MD wrestling.

And I got home in 40 minutes to watch the squawks and goofers

Warner holds on for a 6-4 win at 197 over an unranked Minnesota wrestler who waited too long long at the end to tie it up in the 3rd

Reactions: diggerpup
Big Time Steveson vs. Skinny Cassiopi after the commercial.

ADVERTISEMENT