ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Wrestling Schedule & Video/Audio Streaming Options

Here is the listed Sports schedule from the new owners: 7 Mountains Media

https://7mmstatecollege.com/sports-schedule/

Good news is the sports are still there... I will look to work out the new "station names" and their streaming locations. 😀 [edit: stations have been updated on spreadsheet & the links to the websites & iOS apps are in the legend below the spreadsheet]

For those saying "just use LionVision" via GoPSUSports... there are certain advantages to using the direct stream for those of us who enjoy syncing TV with JB's audio. :p

Shout out to @nerfstate for bringing this to my attention!!

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
Hey you got me. This string still lists Clarion as Feb 26th, I almost took a week off from KYPSW. No matter I am out of the running there, even a month ago.

Hey you got me. This string still lists Clarion as Feb 26th, I almost took a week off from KYPSW. No matter I am out of the running there, even a month ago.
Sorry about that Goggles… it’s fixed in time for your submission now hopefully! ;)

for those few of you who actually read this this thread for information instead of asking folks in match-day threads (no, I'm not bitter... 😠) the final radio assignments have been made for the post-season. Both B1Gs and NCAAs will be aired on WOWY, not Legends (Clarion will be broadcast on Legends).

As always, GoPSUSports is "scheduled" to stream the tournaments, but they have been less than reliable the last few matches (did Flo take over their hosting services? 😃) so having direct access to the over-the-air radio streams may prove beneficial to folks.

I've also finalized the timing of the various sessions based on pubic information. Don't hesitate to let me know of any errors I may have... I know how shy & passive you all are in correcting others...🤣

Into the final stretch for more championships!!

Easy link access to spreadsheet so you do not have to scroll up: => Click Here

for those few of you who actually read this this thread for information instead of asking folks in match-day threads (no, I'm not bitter... 😠) the final radio assignments have been made for the post-season. Both B1Gs and NCAAs will be aired on WOWY, not Legends (Clarion will be broadcast on Legends).

As always, GoPSUSports is "scheduled" to stream the tournaments, but they have been less than reliable the last few matches (did Flo take over their hosting services? 😃) so having direct access to the over-the-air radio streams may prove beneficial to folks.

I've also finalized the timing of the various sessions based on pubic information. Don't hesitate to let me know of any errors I may have... I know how shy & passive you all are in correcting others...🤣

Into the final stretch for more championships!!

Easy link access to spreadsheet so you do not have to scroll up: => Click Here
I check here multiple times during the season. Plus, I believe I will have the honor of meeting you at Big Tens. Your tickets are by Roar’s, right?

Last edited:
Can we fire this up for NCAAs??

I cut the TV cord recently, and stream everything.
My go-to during football and wrestling season are YouTubeTV and BTN+.

To be able to stream all of the mats for NCAAs, will I need to have:

(1) Pirate someone's cable provider email account and password (a buddy who has DirectTV, Comcast, etc).
or
(2) Simply buy a month of ESPN+ for $9.99/mo ??

Thanks ahead of time.

also on the thread above where it lists the schedule and websites/radio stations etc, it says between espnu and espn3 and espn all sessions should be covered. however, when I called xfinity/comcast people I was told espn3 will not have it but only espn+ which is an additional charge, albeit only $10. I also realize that these are streaming options and no tv options, or at least this is what I was told. also my package does not have espnu which would substationally raise and already ridiculously high monthly bill.
so I guess my question is does the fellow I talked to actually know what he is talking about, as he certainly had no clue about anything wrestling or NCAA for that matter? any opinions on whether I will have to buy espn+ or if there might be other options?
I did get to watch big tens from Florida on fox sports app which I was directed to via this forum and am appreciative of that. thanks for any help and direction

Reactions: diggerpup
Can we fire this up for NCAAs??

I cut the TV cord recently, and stream everything.
My go-to during football and wrestling season are YouTubeTV and BTN+.

To be able to stream all of the mats for NCAAs, will I need to have:

(1) Pirate someone's cable provider email account and password (a buddy who has DirectTV, Comcast, etc).
or
(2) Simply buy a month of ESPN+ for $9.99/mo ??

Thanks ahead of time.
I'm thinking the only way to get all the mats is through espn+

I'm thinking the only way to get all the mats is through espn+
I pumped on ESPN+.

Set upcoming schedule to Thurs March 16.

Looking like all 8 mats & the primary ESPN telecast can be streamed thru ESPN+, which is only $9.99/month.

Best $10 I will spend all year.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I pumped on ESPN+.

Set upcoming schedule to Thurs March 16.

Looking like all 8 mats & the primary ESPN telecast can be streamed thru ESPN+, which is only $9.99/month.

Best $10 I will spend all year.

Yeah I keep espn+ all year for the wrestling and to catch my cousins boy play baseball at VMI when he gets into the games. I highly recommend everyone get it at least for the month so you don't have to miss any of our boys matches.

We have the Hulu, Disney, ESPN+ bundle for $12.99/month. We definitely make use of all three enough to justify it. Disney has all the Marvel and Star Wars movies, and Hulu has some good shows as well

What can I say, I'm a Key & Peele fan. It is my intention to be there but it depends on my son's wrestling schedule.
I have some friends from WA who will probably make the 4 hr drive to see the dual. I'm tempted to go too, but I'll have to wait and see about my schedule and the weather.

Ok, time to move on. When is the roster coming out?

PS - kidding of course. First practice isn't even for two weeks

OK... everything but the start time for Michigan St is confirmed. Including the audio streaming coverage. As it stands now, 7-Mountains Radio looks to have arranged to carry all the PSU Wrestling matches on Big Foot Country Legends this season. (this may be subject to change, but that's how it is scheduled now (source: https://7mmsports.com)

Link to access the Legends via direct website, or via iOS devise is listed in the legend at the bottom of the pinned spreadsheet.

Lastly, Oregon's match is confirmed to be on PAC-12 Oregon. (note: The PAC-10 have "multiple separate channels" by state. If you have a sports package on cable, you likely have all of them.... you'll need the Oregon one to see the match.) To stream it go to https://pac-12.com/ or use the iOS PAC-12 app. (also found in the legend at the bottom of the pinned spread sheet.

Enjoy the season.... Let Go State!!!

OK... everything but the start time for Michigan St is confirmed. Including the audio streaming coverage. As it stands now, 7-Mountains Radio looks to have arranged to carry all the PSU Wrestling matches on Big Foot Country Legends this season. (this may be subject to change, but that's how it is scheduled now (source: https://7mmsports.com)

Link to access the Legends via direct website, or via iOS devise is listed in the legend at the bottom of the pinned spreadsheet.

Lastly, Oregon's match is confirmed to be on PAC-12 Oregon. (note: The PAC-10 have "multiple separate channels" by state. If you have a sports package on cable, you likely have all of them.... you'll need the Oregon one to see the match.) To stream it go to https://pac-12.com/ or use the iOS PAC-12 app. (also found in the legend at the bottom of the pinned spread sheet.

TYVM ItalianLion!!

Programming Note for the All-Star classic: GoPSUSports will not be streaming the audio, rather it will only be on open air broadcast radio: WOWY found at 97.7 FM, 103.1 FM, 103.5 FM & 1450 AM as Flo owns the "streaming rights".

I would imagine that this prohibition also includes the direct radio streaming at https://wowyonline.com/ and at iHeart Radio app; but if your not in the local State College area, it might be worth a try to see if those sources have audio... but as thorough as Karen from FloLegal is, I'm sure she has those covered too!

On the Oregon State wrestling schedule site, there's an icon for PAC-12 TV. Maybe that will work. (For their dual against CSU Bakersfield on Friday Dec 15, there's an icon for GoRunners.com TV. I'm planning to try that to get a preview of the Oregon State team.)

Fellow Lion Fans,

The 'off-season' is almost over, and another exciting season of Nittany Lion Wrestling is upon us!!! 😀

Now that the Big Ten has finally gotten around to releasing their schedule, we have a more complete view of PSU's full schedule which can found HERE <== click me

The timings & streams options are still assumptions (as shown by their red text) and will be updated (to green text) once official confirmations are known.

Lastly, ever year that goes by, I strangely get a year older... as does the severity of my cognitive decline: so please be gentle in pointing out any errors that I may have missed in my proof-reading. 🤪

Fight on State... to another National Championship!!!
Hi
Are the Olympic trials being televised?

Hi
Are the Olympic trials being televised?
I believe on Peacock. Last night they showed the Olympic Team Trials for Table Tennis, so if they don’t show wrestling I just don’t know what to say….

Edit, I thought I posted this 20 mins ago. Oh well…

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT