ADVERTISEMENT

PSU's SID

LorenzoFan

Nov 22, 2017
He received a note from me expressing my disappointment in their department's inability to support the best team on campus with proper coverage regarding their own website's link to audio coverage. I did mention that " I bet if this was a basketball game they would not have screwed the pooch"

He received a note from me expressing my disappointment in their department's inability to support the best team on campus with proper coverage regarding their own website's link to audio coverage. I did mention that " I bet if this was a basketball game they would not have screwed the pooch"
That is why I always have the radio station websites on back up

Reactions: Ski and ItalianLion

let me see if i can extrapolate correctly - you don't have BTN and you couldn't find the link to the radio broadcast.

sounds like a you problem. you only had a week.

let me see if i can extrapolate correctly - you don't have BTN and you couldn't find the link to the radio broadcast.

sounds like a you problem. you only had a week.
I assume what he is saying that LionVision did not work for the dual today. I don't know if that is the case as I was there and did not try to listen to Byers on LionVision.

Lion Vision (as mentioned by others) did not work. If you look at the match thread you will see others reported the same. Not until a link was posted showing the other pathways to JB was I able to listen to the broadcast. So Smalls103, why would I look for a 2nd pathway to JB when I listen religiously via the PSU web page every match? PSU dropped the ball and an Athletic Dept with resources like theirs should not have those kind of issues

Lion Vision (as mentioned by others) did not work. If you look at the match thread you will see others reported the same. Not until a link was posted showing the other pathways to JB was I able to listen to the broadcast. So Smalls103, why would I look for a 2nd pathway to JB when I listen religiously via the PSU web page every match? PSU dropped the ball and an Athletic Dept with resources like theirs should not have those kind of issues
it worked the 2nd half and parts of the first half. Heard the shout out on RBY and then it went off for a while...

Reactions: Franklinstheman
fetchimage

ADVERTISEMENT