Putin's troops giving up on his war

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Ok, now I know you are a bot. One that needs rebooted because of some computer/software glitch.
No I'm a real live US citizen born in Pittsburgh in 1948, 1970 PSU Grad (wife also a 1970 PSU grad).
I have facts to support what I post - you haven't provided any.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Reports from Kherson saying the Russians are leaving their wounded behind in their mad dash to escape (retreat).

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
How about you post your side with sources and supporting facts. You sound like a guy that worships Putin.
You sound like an ignorant fool that constantly makes sh&t up regarding your feelings. I've made no position known on this subject and everyone knows that. I've been very clear regarding this war. You say sources, lmao. When I challenged you for sources, you couldn't respond. No one from the media is on the front lines. We absolutely know for a fact, both sides have lied out their ass via propaganda.

Then, like the ignorant fool you are, you say I worship Putin. You do nothing but gaslight the board. I simply state, I don't know what's going on. How is that worshipping Putin? What a tool you are.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
No I'm a real live US citizen born in Pittsburgh in 1948, 1970 PSU Grad (wife also a 1970 PSU grad).
I have facts to support what I post - you haven't provided any.
You have facts. Lmao. You don't have sh&t but what the media feeds you. No media is on the front lines in Ukraine.