ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Trumpers RE Covid-19 testing...

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
Trump has stated on multiple occasions that anyone who wants tested, can get tested (I think the quote I saw was "If somebody wants to be tested right now, they'll be able to be tested.").

My wife, daughter, and I have flights booked to Virginia in early July to go see our parents. With no end in sight -- thanks to our moronic governmental leaders requiring our population to remain weak and vulnerable to the virus -- the wife and I have been discussing this idea, along with risk-mitigation ideas/plans, for about a month.

We thought we had everything pretty well planned out, and booked our flights.

Obviously the primary concern is contracting the virus somewhere between arriving at the Denver airport and leaving the Dulles Airport, then remaining presymptomatic for some time -- A time period where which we very well could be contagious. Her parents I would say are medium to medium-high risk, and my parents are very high risk (specifically, my mother is very high risk, but that effectively makes my father high-risk too).

Anyway, so to mitigate (not eliminate) this concern, a key part of the plan was for us to get tested a day or two after we arrived, then again right before heading up to Pennsylvania to visit my parents.

Well, my wife's mother has been calling all over the place trying to find a place that will administer Covid-19 tests for us, but nowhere will do it. She said there have been "various reasons" given, but the most common one is lack of Virginia residency.

So, can any of you Trumpers prove to me that this isn't just another one of his lies, and provide a lead on how I will be able to get tested when "now" is during the time that I will be back in Virginia?

TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News