ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings

If PSU wins this weekend, they move up to what? #3?
So #7/#6 Washington beats #8 Oregon and moves up to #5, which makes zero sense since they were supposed to beat them and we didn't do anything to merit falling a spot. When we beat Ohio State they'll probably move Ohio State down a couple of spots and us and everybody ahead of us each up 1 spot.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
So #7/#6 Washington beats #8 Oregon and moves up to #5, which makes zero sense since they were supposed to beat them and we didn't do anything to merit falling a spot. When we beat Ohio State they'll probably move Ohio State down a couple of spots and us and everybody ahead of us each up 1 spot.
Are you kidding? Of course they jumped us because of that Qin and we all know it would happen. If we beat Ohio State we go to 3 and we know it.

Reactions: Conemaugh
Fake news. Polls are meaningless at this point in the season if not the entire season. Just click bait. Currently there are 8 unbeaten and 12 one loss P5 teams. They are the only teams still alive for the playoffs. Keep an eye on those 8 unbeatens first. They are Georgia, Oklahoma, Washington, FSU, UNC, scUM, O$U, and Penn State. I doubt all four Playoff teams will be unbeaten.

Fake news. Polls are meaningless at this point in the season if not the entire season. Just click bait. Currently there are 8 unbeaten and 12 one loss P5 teams. They are the only teams still alive for the playoffs. Keep an eye on those 8 unbeatens first. They are Georgia, Oklahoma, Washington, FSU, UNC, scUM, O$U, and Penn State. I doubt all four Playoff teams will be unbeaten.
For the most part, I agree, but it could very well matter in the end. Say we beat tOSU but lose to scUM and they go undefeated. Does a non Big 10 Champion PSU with 1 loss get in as the 2nd Big 10 team? There’s a good chance we don’t, even though our only loss would be to the #1 team and we would certainly deserve it.

Last edited:
For the most part, I agree, but it could very well matter in the end. Say we beat tOSU but lose to scUM and they go undefeated. Does a non Big 10 Champion PSU with 1 loss get in as the 2nd Big 10 team? There’s a good chance we don’t.
There's a good chance that Ohio State wouldn't either depending on what else happens.
Alabama winning out is our worst nightmare for that scenario

Using that logic, if the #8 edging #9, gets them a #5, we should be #1, if we edge #3/4.
There's no logic in that. We all know where Michigan and Georgia stand with the voters.
They jumped us--that's it in the Coaches. Oklahoma and us in the AP. We'd be jumping multiple teams including teams that have legit wins which we don't yet.
I don't understand why anyone would even be slightly upset or confused by them jumping us. If the situation was reversed there would be a riot if we didn't.

There's no logic in that. We all know where Michigan and Georgia stand with the voters.
They jumped us--that's it in the Coaches. Oklahoma and us in the AP. We'd be jumping multiple teams including teams that have legit wins which we don't yet.
I don't understand why anyone would even be slightly upset or confused by them jumping us. If the situation was reversed there would be a riot if we didn't.

You’re obviously arguing, just to argue. That’s why so many people have you on ignore.

You must be one lonely dude….you try to debate every post in every thread.

Reactions: summitlion1
You’re obviously arguing, just to argue. That’s why so many people have you on ignore.

You must be one lonely dude….you try to respond to every post in every thread.
How is that arguing just to argue? If you can't comprehend how we dropped a spot then please block me because you're the dumbest person on the board. If either of us is arguing just to argue it's you not me.
I'm not lonely at all--watching football with the wife today per usual

How is that arguing just to argue? If you can't comprehend how we dropped a spot then please block me because you're the dumbest person on the board. If either of us is arguing just to argue it's you not me.
I'm not lonely at all--watching football with the wife today per usual

Ok. You’re blocked. Buh bye.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT