ADVERTISEMENT

Rare props to Keandre

Marylovesthelions

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
All of the talking heads attacked him for not answering questions after the Peach Bowl. Mama always said, "If you don't have something good to say, keep your mouth shut." I give him credit for keeping his negative thoughts to himself.
Something other than just the talent was desperately wrong in 2023. If you watched the bowl games, it was obvious. There was zero rapport between the qb and even 1 WR. We never threw a deep ball unless a wr was 5+ yards open. Instead of winning 50/50 balls, we never threw them.

AKs first job is to sit down with Hagens, Drew and the WRs and resolve all issues. Maybe the talk about Keandre being a bad locker room influence was for stating the obvious. He was a good WR last year. They did not give 17 scholarships to stone handed flunkies. We are Penm State.
PS As an executive or manager, when an operation was unsuccessful, I never blamed the workers. The supervisor, coach, is always responsible.

Last edited:
All of the talking heads attacked him for not answering questions after the Peach Bowl. Mama always said, "If you don't have something good to say, keep your mouth shut." I give him credit for keeping his negative thoughts to himself.
Something other than just the talent was desperately wrong in 2023. If you watched the bowl games, it was obvious. There was zero rapport between the qb and even 1 WR. We never threw a deep ball unless a wr was 5+ yards open. Instead of winning 50/50 balls, we never threw them.

AKs first job is to sit down with Hagens, Drew and the WRs and resolve all issues. Maybe the talk about Deandre being a bad locker room influence was for stating the obvious. He was a good WR last year. They did not give 17 scholarships to stone handed flunkies. We are Penm State.
PS As an executive or manager, when an operation was unsuccessful, I never blamed the workers. The supervisor, coach, is always responsible.
Here we go again with this babble, "When I was an executive manager" Give it a rest cupcake.

AKs first job is to sit down with Hagens, Drew and the WRs and resolve all issues. Maybe the talk about Deandre being a bad locker room influence was for stating the obvious. He was a good WR last year. They did not give 17 scholarships to stone handed flunkies. We are Penm State.
It would certainly lend more credence to your post if you'd have named the WR correctly.

His name is Keandre, not DeAndre. Now I understand why your operations were unsuccessful.

God bless you. Hatres like yours has cure. His name is Jesus Christ.
Jesus came to me in a dream a few months ago repeating the words 'The Ignore Button is the way to being saved' over and over, louder and louder. I took his message to heart. Now I say over and over ...Thank You Prince of Peace for leading me to the promise land of the 'Ignore Button' where things like a LandoCommando, whatever the hell that is, can be deep sixed into the Land-o-Lakes. Just believe in IGNORING and push that button and nothing more and otherwise effortlessly you will be 'Saved'.

How is it the wr coach's fault if the QB does not throw deep? Wasn't there a QB coach and offensive coordinator? Wasn't that coach fired?
Everyone plays a part but only one guy is in charge. Perhaps Yurcich was fired because he failed to address the problem. The players played a part. IMHO, Franklin is trying to solve the problem with a better OC. I agree with him. I'll repeat. This is a good career opportunity for Hagens.

Everyone plays a part but only one guy is in charge. Perhaps Yurcich was fired because he failed to address the problem. The players played a part. IMHO, Franklin is trying to solve the problem with a better OC. I agree with him. I'll repeat. This is a good career opportunity for Hagens.
Hagans

I hope Hagans and AK can help KLS realign his attitude. He has talent and he did get open from time to time in the big games and Allar just could not make the right reads. If he chooses to allow them to help, then he can be a vital piece of a wr room that has potential with Wallace (if he can stay healthy), Fleming, and Evans. If he wants to continue to be a cancer, then yank his scholarship.

I hope Hagans and AK can help KLS realign his attitude. He has talent and he did get open from time to time in the big games and Allar just could not make the right reads. If he chooses to allow them to help, then he can be a vital piece of a wr room that has potential with Wallace (if he can stay healthy), Fleming, and Evans. If he wants to continue to be a cancer, then yank his scholarship.
I honestly don't think he is a cancer. He was the only WR I saw blocking down field anytime this season. I understand his frustration. His is a frustration many of us felt. Hopefully, Allar will feel free to release the ball and use that arm with confidence.... Phuck worrying about interceptions. What good to to great quarterback doesn't throw interceptions? It's the int to TD ratio that matters also Where and when on the field and clock the interceptions occur.

First question... who is Deandre?

Reactions: Erial_Lion
If he wants to do something positive for the team then he should leave.

Here we go again with this babble, "When I was an executive manager" Give it a rest cupcake.
Not to mention it's just patently false. The managers never take the blame in corporate America. When shit goes bad, guess who gets fired. Who gets laid off en mass when the stock prices suck. Not the leaders, it's the peons that are actually doing the work that lose. The C-level guys only get fired as a last resort after everything else has failed.

Welp, looks like the kid is actually staying....
I predict that AK will straighten out this mess and that Keandre will have a very good year. I also predict that if Allar continues to not throw a deep pass unless the reciever is 5 yds open, PSU will have a new qb. AK has no vested interest and is a very needed fresh pair of eyes.
I like Drew but he needs to be more than a game manager. I expect that AK will help him become a great QB and take more chances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT