Rationing home heating oil begins in the Northeast. Orders by customers cut in half.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
“It’s already started in Maine,” LePage said of heating oil rationing. “If you order 100 gallons, they’ll deliver you 50 gallons; if you order 200 gallons, they’ll deliver 100 gallons. I’ve had some dealers tell me they’re forced to right now, because they don’t know, and they’re putting people on budgets because they know we’re gonna have another crisis in a month or so.”

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), residential heating oil in the New England area, in March 2020, was about $2.87 per gallon. It held in that range or lower for the bulk of Trump’s presidency. Not long after Biden entered office, the price began to climb. As of October 17, the latest figure, it’s $5.70 per gallon.

Homeowners will be paying up to $1000.00 per month and maybe more .to heat their houses.

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
“It’s already started in Maine,” LePage said of heating oil rationing. “If you order 100 gallons, they’ll deliver you 50 gallons; if you order 200 gallons, they’ll deliver 100 gallons. I’ve had some dealers tell me they’re forced to right now, because they don’t know, and they’re putting people on budgets because they know we’re gonna have another crisis in a month or so.”

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), residential heating oil in the New England area, in March 2020, was about $2.87 per gallon. It held in that range or lower for the bulk of Trump’s presidency. Not long after Biden entered office, the price began to climb. As of October 17, the latest figure, it’s $5.70 per gallon.

Homeowners will be paying up to $1000.00 per month and maybe more .to heat their houses.
Not enough global warming?

Reactions: royboy

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Can you believe people vote for these fools.

61r0d0V8N1L.jpg

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Can you believe people vote for these fools.
I can believe it, and it’s mind boggling.

Sometimes it takes that reality of “misery and complete failure” to live through in their own personal lives to fully understand and realize the mistake they made with their emotionally naive and stupid vote. It’s as if misery needs to hit them square in the face to realize the mistake they made.

Unfortunately, some of these clowns will never learn and in the future they’ll likely fall for the very same smooth talking, lying, and deceitful charlatans and vote for them once again. And the Democrat Party counts on support from these “useful idiots” in order to survive.

Latest posts