ADVERTISEMENT

Ravens 0-2

Just doesn't add up for the supposed league MVP to lose to the lowly Raiders, does it.....

And wasn't today's game in Baltimore, with the big home field advantage?

It really doesn't. Then they have to go to stat padding at the end because he couldn't even run the ball. They couldn't risk him throwing another pick.

And at home...to the Raiders.

Lots of top teams lost today. Ravens, San Fran, Detroit all lost. NFL is tough
It's supposed to be tough. Losing at home to the Raiders to start 0-2 isn't just about the league being tough. Blew a 2 score lead as well.
SF lost on a short week
Detroit lost to a team that made the playoffs last year after going to OT last week
Ravens had a mini bye and lost at home.

• Wow
Reactions: GregInPitt
It's supposed to be tough. Losing at home to the Raiders to start 0-2 isn't just about the league being tough. Blew a 2 score lead as well.
SF lost on a short week
Detroit lost to a team that made the playoffs last year after going to OT last week
Ravens had a mini bye and lost at home.
Ya we know you hate the Raven, West Virginia and any team Penn state beats. Your like a broken record

Reactions: Lion84
Ya we know you hate the Raven, West Virginia and any team Penn state beats. Your like a broken record
Again I don't hate the Ravens. Kyle Hamilton is elite. Ed Reed is one of my all time favorites. He was better than Troy. I don't care who anyone plays for.
The only team I hate is Notre Dame
I'm a broken record when no one listens then they refuse to acknowledge what they see
What was inaccurate of my breakdown of those 3 losses? Anything? If I'm a broken record when did I discuss that prior?
Sometimes I'm just right. It's okay.

Last edited:
Regarding the Ravens, I wonder at what point they might stop having Tucker do long (50+) field goals and given our old friend Jordan Stout a shot?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT