ADVERTISEMENT

RB Ole Miss fake injury

Kiffin has always been a douche
More importantly though. Kentucky's defense looks legit (no idea what happened against South Carolina) and we have a game here.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Kiffin has always been a douche
More importantly though. Kentucky's defense looks legit (no idea what happened against South Carolina) and we have a game here.
Kentucky just took the lead with their first TD of their SEC season. Their defense looks great. It is a good game for viewing.

Dude looks to the sideline and gets a signal to go down and fake an injury. There needs to be a penalty for this. Lane Kiffin has no shame.
I did not see the play but have a question.

Why would a player on offense desire to fake an injury?

From what I have observed, it is typically a defender who will go down and fake an injury.

With the goal being to prevent the offense from increasing the pace of the game, get a sub into the game or buy some time to determine if making a challenge is prudent.

Thanks....

I did not see the play but have a question.

Why would a player on offense desire to fake an injury?

From what I have observed, it is typically a defender who will go down and fake an injury.

With the goal being to prevent the offense from increasing the pace of the game, get a sub into the game or buy some time to determine if making a challenge is prudent.

Thanks....
Idk - defense was swarming - timeout to devise a play?

Both teams have guys "injured" a lot in this one--it's something
Kentucky with a huge break on that fumble
Come on Cats!

With the SEC being the toughest conference ever, ole miss will still be ranked in the top 10.
lol--maybe--depends what else happens but their schedule is relatively tough the next three weeks so we'll see if they survive that.

Just remember, we were accused of this by Zoe's and our good buddy, Ferenz

You had to see it. Player sitting on the field in zero distress just looking at the sideline. 2 trainers come over and don’t even lay a hand on him. They didn’t even take a knee to examine him. They stood over him for a minute then he popped up and walked to the sideline perfectly fine.

You had to see it. Player sitting on the field in zero distress just looking at the sideline. 2 trainers come over and don’t even lay a hand on him. They didn’t even take a knee. They stood over him for a minute then he popped up and walked to the sideline perfectly fine.
It was bad because of Dart telling him to go down--just obvious
It happens multiple times in every game--Kentucky did it today as well. In fact, Kentucky's player was extremely smart for doing it allowing time for them to review the play.
We've done it--everyone has done it.

You had to see it. Player sitting on the field in zero distress just looking at the sideline. 2 trainers come over and don’t even lay a hand on him. They didn’t even take a knee to examine him. They stood over him for a minute then he popped up and walked to the sideline perfectly fine.
Well, that sucks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT