ADVERTISEMENT

Referee threads on O$U and MI 24/7 sites.

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
Three on MI's and only one on O$U's. It just HAS to the referees! There is always a conspiracy to explain unfortunate outcomes.

I wonder if their respective state flags will hang at half mast over the capitol buildings this week?

Pulling for the Horned Frogs to pull off the upset next week.

My favorite was Day crying and bitching on the Illegal Motion Penalty when it was beyond obvious that the receiver in motion towards "the box" was moving toward the LOS to get a better angle on DE to seal him. It is patently illegal to move toward the LOS as you motion laterally - you can move away from LOS as you motion laterally, but you're strictly forbidden from moving toward the LOS as you motion. It was a very clear Motion Penalty (as Blackledge pointed out) and Day's whining and crying arguing that it was "legal" was ridiculous.

My favorite was Day crying and bitching on the Illegal Motion Penalty when it was beyond obvious that the receiver in motion towards "the box" was moving toward the LOS to get a better angle on DE to seal him. It is patently illegal to move toward the LOS as you motion laterally - you can move away from LOS as you motion laterally, but you're strictly forbidden from moving toward the LOS as you motion. It was a very clear Motion Penalty (as Blackledge pointed out) and Day's whining and crying arguing that it was "legal" was ridiculous.
Day looked embarrassing all second half. He was constantly crying to ref’s about every play. Looked worse than Narduzzy.

Maybe he was desperate since they were playing so poorly. Maybe it’s because Big 2 refs always give him what he wants and he couldn’t believe these ones weren’t cooperating.

And we all know that in October in Happy Valley, OSU would never dare be flagged for it, yet, on the ensuing drive, PSU gets called for it.

maybe he thought they were playing canadian football rules?

Reactions: johnmpsu
Three on MI's and only one on O$U's. It just HAS to the referees! There is always a conspiracy to explain unfortunate outcomes.

I wonder if their respective state flags will hang at half mast over the capitol buildings this week?

Pulling for the Horned Frogs to pull off the upset next week.
Actually, this board sets the standard for conspiracy theories. OSU lost because its D could not make stops when needed. The refs had nothing to do with it. They usually don't.

Actually, this board sets the standard for conspiracy theories. OSU lost because its D could not make stops when needed. The refs had nothing to do with it. They usually don't.
They played a great game against a solid team They handled the loss really well.. Hopefully we can play as well as OSU in the Rose Bowl.

Reactions: creamery freak
Do these fan bases realize that two different conference officiating crews are in the conversation here.
Kind of shows the favoritism the Big gives them.

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT