Regular use of ivermectin as prophylaxis for COVID-19 led up to 92% reduction in COVID-19 mortality rate in a dose-response manner

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

A 63% improvement was found in 67 peer reviewed studies totaling 121K patients.

A 52% improvement was found in 39 randomized controlled trials totaling over 10,000 patients.

No less than 7 meta analysis of all the data have found it’s very effective and safe.

i7eKx7D.png

The data speaks for itself

Reactions: 1Hammers1

junior1

May 29, 2001

A 52% improvement was found in 39 randomized controlled trials totaling over 10,000 patients.

No less than 7 meta analysis of all the data have found it’s very effective and safe.

i7eKx7D.png

forget data, it's racist. If Trump said anything positive about it then, by definition, it's bad, harmful and run away from it. Anybody who takes it and medically improves is also racist, by the way (TIC)

Jerry

May 29, 2001

Pretty much everything our rulers and their fake "experts" told us about the virus has been shown to be lies. I say "lies" because it's hard to believe even they could be so uniformly dumb.

Never in human history has so much harm been purposely inflicted on a population under the guise of "protecting" it.

And not content with damaging people's lives by the tens of millions, they then mounted an unrelentingly vicious campaign of demonization against the "unvaccinated."

A dam broke in 2016. The structure had been weakening for a long time and finally gave way. A kind of hysteria took possession of one political party and all the forces in our culture and society supporting that Party and its toxic ideology.

Everything flowed...and is still flowing...from that: the continuing mass derangement over Trump; the ongoing Russia obsession; the epidemic of cancellation; the systematic attack on fundamental rights; the insanity of Wokeism...and the catastrophic response to the pandemic.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Pretty much everything our rulers and their fake "experts" told us about the virus has been shown to be lies. I say "lies" because it's hard to believe even they could be so uniformly dumb.

Never in human history has so much harm been purposedly inflicted on a population under the guise of "protecting" it.

And not content with damaging people's lives by the tens of millions, they then mounted an unrelentingly vicious campaign of demonization against the "unvaccinated."

A dam broke in 2016. The structure had been weakening for a long time and finally gave way. A kind of hysteria took possession of one political party and all the forces in our culture and society supporting that Party and its toxic ideology.

Everything flowed...and is still flowing...from that: the continuing mass derangement over Trump; the ongoing Russia obsession; the epidemic of cancellation; the systematic attack on fundamental rights; the insanity of Wokeism...and the catastrophic response to the pandemic.
Well said

1Hammers1

Jan 26, 2014
It's proven the US media can't be trusted. Can't even watch the local news to see a 7-11 robbery without lies being told. Other country's were putting ivermectin on the shelf and even in vending machines. There was speculation many would not get the CV-19 shot if the truth was told. It's like a broken record. 2 years ago it was know to work. Fauci still pushing his latest expensive potion paxlovid.

junior1

May 29, 2001

Never in human history has so much harm been purposedly inflicted on a population under the guise of "protecting" it.

I had said before that I thought 50 years from now people will look at the entire climate change/CO2/EV/clean energy thing as one of the greatest shams ever played on the american people.
I must admit, though, that the covid shutdown/vaccination/masks debacle will run a close second. I lived in florida pretty much throughout the whole episode. And, having been in PA, it was like a story of two different worlds. While things in Pa were closed - couldn't even give away items to charity or the university womens book sale - in florida it was like covid was stopped at the border....everything open, restaurants, libraries, gyms, golf/sports venues, churches.....and I'm still alive and still haven't gotten covid

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

i7eKx7D.png

True, and the article also points out the these treatments do not replace vaccines as a preventative.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
As it turns out, the greatest value of the vaccines has been the reduction of severe symptoms and less chance of transmission from a vaccinated individual.
The best health care advice is to not need health care because you work on being every day prior to needing it.
A lifetime of heavy lifting has given me a ruptured patella tendon at age 52, a tear in my left meniscus (knee at 58), and zero arthritis in both knees yet at just shy of 59.
We all get out knocks, how well we take care of ourselves is probably the best indication of a positive outcome .
Covid was a cold for me at 56, I’ve been taking zinc, c, quercetin and other supplements years prior to this disease along with other good health practices.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I don't believe the vaccines stop transmission but for 3-6 months. Everyone I know that got the jab, also got Covid.
I had two Pfizer shots last March, no boosters but I had it 13 months prior so who knows? I was in close contact with infected people 7,8 times after and did not get sick.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I had said before that I thought 50 years from now people will look at the entire climate change/CO2/EV/clean energy thing as one of the greatest shams ever played on the american people.
I must admit, though, that the covid shutdown/vaccination/masks debacle will run a close second. I lived in florida pretty much throughout the whole episode. And, having been in PA, it was like a story of two different worlds. While things in Pa were closed - couldn't even give away items to charity or the university womens book sale - in florida it was like covid was stopped at the border....everything open, restaurants, libraries, gyms, golf/sports venues, churches.....and I'm still alive and still haven't gotten covid

I think if the Regime gets its way on the loony Green New Deal, then the climate change scam may end up in first place for biggest fiasco and purposeful infliction of harm under the pretense of necessity.

But as things stand right now, at least with regard to our own country, the pandemic response holds the dubious title, in my view. The mind boggles at the dimensions of malice, arrogance, and incompetence that went into it.

Meanwhile, don't forget Ukraine, another classic Regime disaster which has all the ingredients of the others and the potential, the way things are headed, to be the worst of them all.

The thing is, these people never learn anything. On the contrary, their reaction to the sundry catastrophes that they create is always to double down. It's downright biblical in character...a story that will be told around campfires a thousand years from now.

junior1

May 29, 2001
I think if the Regime gets its way on the loony Green New Deal, then the climate change scam may end up in first place for biggest fiasco and purposeful infliction of harm under the pretense of necessity.

But as things stand right now, at least with regard to our own country, the pandemic response holds the dubious title, in my view. The mind boggles at the dimensions of malice, arrogance, and incompetence that went into it.

Meanwhile, don't forget Ukraine, another classic Regime disaster which has all the ingredients of the others and the potential, the way things are headed, to be the worst of them all.

The thing is, these people never learn anything. On the contrary, their reaction to the sundry catastrophes that they create is always to double down. It's downright biblical in character...a story that will be told around campfires a thousand years from now.
no campfires...too much emission

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry

Latest posts