ADVERTISEMENT

Reinhart

epradelli

Sep 6, 2009
Why can this guy not help? Is he hurt ? 5th year OL guy . How bad can he be ? Probably missing something because no one is asking this

Reactions: bdgan
Why can this guy not help? Is he hurt ? 5th year OL guy . How bad can he be ? Probably missing something because no one is asking this
He can't help because he doesn't exist. Maybe Reihner will be able to help, though I wouldn't count on it. He didn't play much at Stanford and lost the battle for a starting spot two years ago to a younger player. He played a bit more earlier in his career, but played very little the past two seasons.

He can't help because he doesn't exist. Maybe Reihner will be able to help, though I wouldn't count on it. He didn't play much at Stanford and lost the battle for a starting spot two years ago to a younger player. He played a bit more earlier in his career, but played very little the past two seasons.

You are correct that Reihner has not played much @ Stanford. However you are not giving him enough credit for when he did play.

http://www.blackshoediaries.com/201...tt-either?_ga=1.22972338.884673802.1427949732

Hey so this is kinda cool. Penn State grabbed a graduate student commitment tonight in the form of Stanford's Kevin Reihner. His last name probably rings a bell, as his father is former Nittany Lion offensive lineman George Reihner, and his uncle is former Penn State kicker John Reihner. Like his father, Kevin is an offensive lineman. The younger Reihner lined up at center for the Cardinal over the last few years. He's only appeared in 10 career games -- one in 2012, three in 2013 and six last season -- but at the very least, he will add some needed depth to the Nittany Lions' OL.

Give the guy a break. Adding depth is good. He doesn't need to start to be of help!

The OP's guy could help the Gestapo.... Hey, if the Gestapo could in turn block for us, most here would be good with that.

Maybe it points out that no matter how much "experience" you have IF YOU CAN"T PLAY YOU CAN'T PLAY. In short, they all are really bad including the two additions this year. What a mess !!!!

I'm just stating fact. You are the one interpreting it as being critical.

Lets see, he played 10 games. 1 in 2012, 3 in 2013, and 6 in 2014.

I repeat again, he played 90% of his games in his LAST TWO seasons @ Stanford. I don't know you can say he played MORE earlier in his career, and played very little in the past two, but hey, you are just pointing out facts :rolleyes:o_O:confused:.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT