Release the Kraken......Not, John Durham Lays an Egg

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006

The Durham investigation was going to expose a Deep State conspiracy greater than Watergate. Durham took 3 years. His first trial garnered a single conviction of a low level FBI attorney who was sentenced to probation. The second trial resulted in an almost immediate acquittal. Now in the third trial, 4 of the 5 charges were thrown out by the trial judge prior to the final charge being sent to the jury. One of the results of the trial was to "out" an FBI informant. The FBI has stated the loss of this informant has harmed national security.

Steve G

May 29, 2001

The Durham investigation was going to expose a Deep State conspiracy greater than Watergate. Durham took 3 years. His first trial garnered a single conviction of a low level FBI attorney who was sentenced to probation. The second trial resulted in an almost immediate acquittal. Now in the third trial, 4 of the 5 charges were thrown out by the trial judge prior to the final charge being sent to the jury. One of the results of the trial was to "out" an FBI informant. The FBI has stated the loss of this informant has harmed national security.
A jury on Tuesday acquitted a think tank analyst accused of lying to the FBI about his role in the creation of a discredited dossier about former President Donald Trump.

The case against Igor Danchenko was the third and possibly final case brought by Special Counsel John Durham as part of his probe into how the FBI conducted its own investigation into allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
A jury on Tuesday acquitted a think tank analyst accused of lying to the FBI about his role in the creation of a discredited dossier about former President Donald Trump.

The case against Igor Danchenko was the third and possibly final case brought by Special Counsel John Durham as part of his probe into how the FBI conducted its own investigation into allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Kremlin.
There is absolutely no doubt Danchenko Lied he said. He specifically said he did not speak to Chuck Dolan about anything that ended up in the dossier which was a lie....its in the transcript with an accompanying email between the two regarding Paul manafort that ended up in the dossier.

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
There is absolutely no doubt Danchenko Lied he said. He specifically said he did not speak to Chuck Dolan about anything that ended up in the dossier which was a lie....its in the transcript with an accompanying email between the two regarding Paul manafort that ended up in the dossier.
LULZ

Reactions: 2lion70

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Question
“You had never talked to Chuck Dolan about anything that showed up in the dossier, right?”

Response from Danchenko
"No"

That is a lie.....i wouldnt expect leftists to care because they cant get a republican with it

Reactions: bourbon n blues

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Wow, you and Jason are now in love with Russian disinformation. lol..... Pure class.

Reactions: psuted

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Kevin Sussman: Acquitted
Igor Danchenko: Acquitted

Don't you just love acquittals, Laffy.

38221544-c5e5-4570-99d2-62b91f148633_w1023_r1_s.jpg

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Don't you just love acquittals, Laffy.

38221544-c5e5-4570-99d2-62b91f148633_w1023_r1_s.jpg
Unfortunately for poor Cheeto, he was NOT acquitted. They simply declined to prosecute at that time because he was a sitting president. That problem no longer obtains, and the investigations are likely to result in an indictment or two. I hope you enjoy this Friday, when Steve Bannon will be fitted for an orange jumpsuit. :cool:

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
I said a few days ago that it was unlikely Durham would win this case. And I was right.

So after spending more than $4 million, Durham got one guilty plea for one year probation.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I said a few days ago that it was unlikely Durham would win this case. And I was right.

So after spending more than $4 million, Durham got one guilty plea for one year probation.

And the truth of what your democratic party did to GET TRUMP..... Stunning success. The truth is out. You look like fools. Always have in my mind.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
And the truth of what your democratic party did to GET TRUMP..... Stunning success. The truth is out. You look like fools. Always have in my mind.
Look who is in the White House.
Trump isn't there is he.
So they already got Trump, and got him good.
Not only did he lose, Trump's been psychologically scarred from the defeat.
Trump has always been nuts but he's completely batty now and, he's losing court case after court case.
And because he's nuts, top law firms won't represent him.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

Yet another item on the very long list of debunked conspiracy theories, alternative realities, and sham investigations that the junkies promoted

Reactions: RoyalT12

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Look who is in the White House.
Trump isn't there is he.
So they already got Trump, and got him good.
Not only did he lose, Trump's been psychologically scarred from the defeat.
Trump has always been nuts but he's completely batty now and, he's losing court case after court case.
And because he's nuts, top law firms won't represent him.

LOL.... TRUMP!!!!

You f'ing Trumptards are hilarious.

It’s Official: Trump Unleashed A Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most​

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/...ss-boom-that-benefited-women-minorities-most/

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Danchenko didn’t deny communicating with Dolan. He said he didn’t speak to him, they communicated by e mail or text. A little weak to call that perjury.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Unfortunately for poor Cheeto, he was NOT acquitted. They simply declined to prosecute at that time because he was a sitting president. That problem no longer obtains, and the investigations are likely to result in an indictment or two. I hope you enjoy this Friday, when Steve Bannon will be fitted for an orange jumpsuit. :cool:

Reactions: ChiTownLion

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You can have your fantasies but the Jury made their decision based on the facts presented. 3 years for a nothing burger. Another MAGA conspiracy up in smoke.
Hint - there is no Deep State, only boogey men in the weak minded.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I question whether or not you have a brain or mind. You post a lot of nonsense and conspiracy tripe it's difficult to think you are rational.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
I think you to tell that to JeffUnclear. Not me. I was responding to him. Go hit your oxygen tank. You are not thinking clearly.
You have a poor memory Knox, it was you who switched the topic from Durham and onto Trump.

Reactions: 2lion70

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Title of article:

Judge drops 1 of 5 charges against Trump-Russia dossier source​

In the article:

Danchenko still faces four additional counts of lying to the FBI, which is a felony.

I think you have a real reading comprehension problem.

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
I question whether or not you have a brain or mind. You post a lot of nonsense and conspiracy tripe it's difficult to think you are rational.
And you don't?????

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You have a poor memory Knox, it was you who switched the topic from Durham and onto Trump.

LOL... The subject is TRUMP. More specifically #MUSTGETTRUMP... at any an all costs.... I simply countered your psychotic point of view with some facts and triggered you. It's all right there above Jeff.

Now you better start practicing Jeff. Repeat after me, Donald J. Trump 47th President of the United States of America. Your placeholder is seeing to it.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
LOL... The subject is TRUMP. More specifically #MUSTGETTRUMP... at any an all costs.... I simply countered your psychotic point of view with some facts and triggered you. It's all right there above Jeff.

Now you better start practicing Jeff. Repeat after me, Donald J. Trump 47th President of the United States of America. Your placeholder is seeing to it.
The topic was Durham's failures, it was you who changed the subject to Trump.
And your facts regarding Trump were wrong as usual.

Reactions: franklinman

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The topic was Durham's failures, it was you who changed the subject to Trump.
And your facts regarding Trump were wrong as usual.

The topic was Durham's failure to charge people for the Russia hoax perpetuated against who? Jeff? Who?

My facts are factual. You hate them. Americans got ahead under Trump.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
When the GOP takes the house and the senate, get ready for the next Church Committee. For dimwits like Jeff, here is what the Church Committee was.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

Before it was over, Durham dropped bombshell after bombshell, with most landing on the FBI rather than the defendants:

• Hillary Clinton personally approved sharing the Russia collusion narrative against Trump in fall 2016 even though her campaign wasn't sure it was true, former campaign manager Robby Mook testified.

• The FBI offered Christopher Steele a whopping $1 million if he could prove the sensational allegations in his dossier, but he didn't, FBI witnesses testified.

• The FBI included allegations from the Steele dossier in its FISA application to spy on the Trump campaign even though it hadn't verified a single element of the dossier, an FBI analyst testified.

• Danchenko was hired as a confidential human source and recommended for hundreds of thousands of dollars even though the FBI had concerns he was tied to Russian intelligence and had lied to the bureau.

• A Clinton-friendly PR executive, Charles Dolan, testified he lied to Danchenko, who then passed that lie on to Steele's dossier and then lied about Dolan being a source of the allegation.

• The FBI ignored the warnings of its own analyst that the allegations of collusion might be disinformation inserted by Russian intelligence.