Release the Kraken......Not, John Durham Lays an Egg

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Nah Trump was the worst in the entire world. And it isn’t even close.
Tell me, what other world leader held superspreader indoor rallies?
As for Republicans, it just isn’t me, there are a lot of Republicans who despise Trump, the sane ones do anyway.

Nah, he wasn't. You are behaving emotionally Jeff. Not rationally.

Joe Biden had a superspreader rally right here in Detroit on March 9, 2020. There should be no wonder why black communities in Detroit were nearly decimated shortly thereafter.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/po...troit-michigan-primary-watch-live/5002655002/

This one is funnier. Joe Biden Preaches UNITY!!! lmfao....

https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...ally-before-michigans-democratic-primary.html

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Nah, he wasn't. You are behaving emotionally Jeff. Not rationally.

Joe Biden had a superspreader rally right here in Detroit on March 9, 2020. There should be no wonder why black communities in Detroit were nearly decimated shortly thereafter.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/po...troit-michigan-primary-watch-live/5002655002/

This one is funnier. Joe Biden Preaches UNITY!!! lmfao....

https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...ally-before-michigans-democratic-primary.html
Nice try but that was before the shutdowns.
Trump held rallies 3 months later despite warnings not to and ended up getting g a bunch of people, himself included, sick, and he probably killed Herman Cain and almost killed Carson.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Trump held rallies 3 months later despite warnings not to and ended up getting g a bunch of people, himself included, sick, and he probably killed Herman Cain and almost killed Carson.
You do nothing but spew Democrat talking points. Otherwise known as lies. Do you hold Obama responsible for his super spreader events? You're no Republican, not even close.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
You do nothing but spew Democrat talking points. Otherwise known as lies. Do you hold Obama responsible for his super spreader events? You're no Republican, not even close.
Obama wasn't holding rallies when the rest of the world was shut down, but Trump was.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Who cares when the shutdowns were. It was a super spreader event. Plain and simple. Biden had a rally on the 9th, and the crisis started on the 10th. Your Lord killed thousands.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/heal...ey-dates-covid-19-case-tracking-state-orders/

DETROIT – Michigan’s coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis started on March 10, 2020, but preparations were underway in February.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
There you go. Defend the hypocrite that is Obama. You're 100% Democrat.

He is. Worse than that, he values personality over policy. Kind of like a second grade popularity contest. Every conservative knows that it's policy that helps or hurts the American people.

Reactions: Hotshoe

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Who cares when the shutdowns were. It was a super spreader event. Plain and simple. Biden had a rally on the 9th, and the crisis started on the 10th. Your Lord killed thousands.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/heal...ey-dates-covid-19-case-tracking-state-orders/

DETROIT – Michigan’s coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis started on March 10, 2020, but preparations were underway in February.
It certainly does matter, it shows that Trump is reckless and that he and his followers have contempt for science and scientists.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
He is. Worse than that, he values personality over policy. Kind of like a second grade popularity contest. Every conservative knows that it's policy that helps or hurts the American people.
Trump's policies suck. He is anti immigration, anti free trade and ran up massive budget deficits during an economic expansion.
His deficits really exploded during the pandemic.
And Trump's mental disorders, lack of character make him unfit for office.

• Haha
Reactions: fbh1 and Hotshoe

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Trump's policies suck. He is anti immigration, anti free trade and ran up massive budget deficits during an economic expansion.
And there you go, losing it with your TDS. Democrat.

Reactions: m.knox

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
It certainly does matter, it shows that Trump is reckless and that he and his followers have contempt for science and scientists.

I have contempt for the "scientists" that pushed an experimental vaccine that presented me with a heart condition while they demonized therapies that could not hurt yet might help.

How would you feel if you were me Jeff?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

His policies resulted in some of the greatest prosperity the nation ever had.

Go ahead and read about in the 2019 Census Report on Income and Poverty.

https://www.census.gov/library/publ...xt=The official poverty rate in,and Table B-5).

Compare that to now.... lmfao... Based on those results, he is absolutely fit for office. Your Lord, Joe Biden, is not.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I have contempt for the "scientists" that pushed an experimental vaccine that presented me with a heart condition while they demonized therapies that could not hurt yet might help.

I have contempt for those in Jeff's party who tried to take away working Americans livelihood if they didn't comply with their wishes. That is about as un-American as it gets.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017

Although in extremely rare cases the vaccine caused heart conditions in some men, COVID presents an even greater risk of developing a heart condition.
So I think your blame is likely misplaced.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
I have contempt for those in Jeff's party who tried to take away working Americans livelihood if they didn't comply with their wishes. That is about as un-American as it gets.
Boo hoo, another Trump victim card.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Although in extremely rare cases the vaccine caused heart conditions in some men, COVID presents an even greater risk of developing a heart condition.

And I think you are misplaced. You belong in an insane asylum.

Reactions: m.knox

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
And I think you are misplaced. You belong in an insane asylum.

EB20030202REVIEWS08302020301AR.jpg

Jeff might be the guy second from the right

Reactions: bourbon n blues

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Total joke and projection. Biden's CDC is a disinformation platform. Among other things Walensky claimed that masks would reduce transmission by 80%. While doing 150 articles on virus related equity, CDC somehow never managed to do a study on natural immunity for about 2 years. CDC lied about myocarditis.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
The study you cite doesn't show subclinical myocarditis, Recent Thailand study found 3.5% of boys had subclinical myocarditis. Risk of myocarditis in healthy young men is greater than risk posed by contracting the disease. https://unglossed.substack.com/p/thailand-myocarditis-study#:~:text=Using the 14 pg/mL threshold, the combined (clinical,is similar in both age groups as well.

This study could have easily begun at the beginning of vaccinations, is simple, and only takes several months at most to complete. CDC, intent on its disinformation function, intentionally didn't do study because it was afraid of findings.

Here is a summary from Vinay Prasad M.D. about CDC disinformation:

"Instead of taking any of these actions, which we suggested at the time, the public health community downplayed, gaslighted and mislead about the concern. Initially the CDC director said (in what must have been incorrect), “"We have not seen a signal and we've actually looked intentionally for the signal in the over 200 million doses we've given," Some ‘experts’ chose to report rates of myocarditis among all recipients lumping in 20 year old men with 80 year old women. This is as colossally stupid as combining men and women to report ovarian cancer statistics." https://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.com/p/what-does-the-thailand-myocarditis

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Nah Trump was the worst in the entire world. And it isn’t even close.
Tell me, what other world leader held superspreader indoor rallies?
As for Republicans, it just isn’t me, there are a lot of Republicans who despise Trump, the sane ones do anyway.
Oh Lord!! You are really out there!!!
So sad for your family.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Boo hoo, another Trump victim card.

You are an extreme democrat. Even a moderate republican will, at worst, ignore Trump if they don't like him. Most will align with the vast majority of Trump's policies.

Tell us oh republican. List 5 things that describe how you align with conservative republican values. We will wait.

Last edited:

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Sigh. I guess @JeffClear isn't a republican and we can't count on his vote next month. Seems he decided to disappear for lack of explaining how he aligns with conservative values.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Obama wasn't holding rallies when the rest of the world was shut down, but Trump was.
No wonder he matriculated to Houseboat U and now wanks horses for a living. Where were these Obama super spreader events he's braying about? LULZ ...

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
You are an extreme democrat. Even a moderate republican will, at worst, ignore Trump if they don't like him. Most will align with the vast majority of Trump's policies.

Tell us oh republican. List 5 things that describe how you align with conservative republican values. We will wait.
I believe in free trade, pro-immigration, and sensible budgets/debt.

I’m also in the Teddy Roosevelt/George Bush wing of the Republican Party in that I think a clean and healthy environment is important and environmental regulations aren’t bad as long as they make sense.
I’m also in the George H Bush wing in that I believe in the importance of international alliances in preserving freedom and free trade and I‘m certainly not an isolationist like Trump.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

I’m also in the Teddy Roosevelt/George Bush wing of the Republican Party in that I think a clean and healthy environment is important and environmental regulations aren’t bad as long as they make sense.
I’m also in the George H Bush wing in that I believe in the importance of international alliances in preserving freedom and free trade and I‘m certainly not an isolationist like Trump.

You are an extreme democrat Jeff. You can't even champion the policies that lead to Americans getting ahead.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010

OK:

Free Trade: Yes or No? Are you good with having foreign governments subsidize an industry and then having our industries forced to compete against those subsidies? If you are not good with that, then what is your solution?

Also on Free Trade: Yes or No? Are you good with trade that allows a foreign government to steal intellectual property? If you are not good with that, what is your solution? Would you restrict trade of items that might be reverse-engineered?

Immigration: Yes or No? Are you good with having an open border as we now have today under Biden?

Also on Immigration: Yes or No? Are you good with having "immigrants" from China taking our intellectual property back to China? If you are not good with that, what would you do about it?

Budgets: How would you balance the budget? The deficit is massive and everything the dems have done -- to which you seem to support -- is going to make the deficits worse as real GDP falls. The biggest expenses are entitlements and defense. If you cut defense how are you going to do that and not be perceived as an "isolationist?" How would you cut entitlements?

If you would raise taxes, how would you do that? If you raise taxes on corporations that is inflationary and a job killer.

Latest posts