ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Potential No. 1 NFL Draft pick Caleb Williams made approximately $10 million in NIL deals at USC

harbest

Sep 26, 2001
Reactions: hoflane
Honestly, players like him probably deserve the big endorsements...Heisman trophy winner, well known, etc. He's someone that would actually command $ as a spokesman on the open market.

It's those guys where $ is simply being used as a reason to entice them to come to the school that I think will really hurt the sport.

Reactions: Woodpecker

I wonder if he found time to take an accounting class to count all the money he made while he was supposed to be getting an education? #dumbing down of America.
Is this news? Seems like this has been known information for the better part of a year.

Is this news? Seems like this has been known information for the better part of a year.
My intent is to broadcast that the idea of 18-22 year olds going to college, getting an education, learning a trade or vocation and getting a GOOD job to support your life and family is officially dead. How frugal is he to see that the money is there when athletics are done.

I wonder if he found time to take an accounting class to count all the money he made while he was supposed to be getting an education? #dumbing down of America.
So yet saying it was a smart move to transfer outta Ok?

Amazing return on investment for USC with that stellar 8-5 record last year!

Williams actually had legit NIL deals though, unlike the pay for recruiting nonsense that is more worth getting upset about. Williams schlepped for Dr. Pepper, Nissan, and Wendy's, all big national brands. I have no issue with players leveraging their fame to make money on endorsements like Williams has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT