Republican Party sues Google

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Saw a news report that the party is suing Google for manipulating its search engine to hurt Republicans in the upcoming elections. They have showed that when people doing searches for candidates the evil 🤡 parry candidates are at the top of search page while the Republican candidates are not on the first page and often five pages deep.

Of course, Google denies such things. But they have done similar things in the past. Will be interesting to see how it plays out but......it will be after the elections so any fines won’t matter. Especially to a company with tens of billions in cash on hand.

Edit: looking for the story I see that the suit claims that Google is sending it emails to spam filters and trash bins instead of inboxes. Claims that Google set its filters to discriminate against R email systems. Google says it wasn’t them but the recipients that labeled their emails as spam. We shall see what the lawsuit brings.

Last edited:

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Saw a news report that the party is suing Google for manipulating its search engine to hurt Republicans in the upcoming elections. They have showed that when people doing searches for candidates the evil 🤡 parry candidates are at the top of search page while the Republican candidates are not on the first page and often five pages deep.

Of course, Google denies such things. But they have done similar things in the past. Will be interesting to see how it plays out but......it will be after the elections so any fines won’t matter. Especially to a company with tens of billions in cash on hand.

Edit: looking for the story I see that the suit claims that Google is sending it emails to spam filters and trash bins instead of inboxes. Claims that Google set its filters to discriminate against R email systems. Google says it wasn’t them but the recipients that labeled their emails as spam. We shall see what the lawsuit brings.
I’m sure that’s exactly what Google is doing.

Reactions: Bob2022

Latest posts