ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr. Exits Race, Endorses Trump: In The Name Of Saving Democracy, The Democratic Party Is Dismantling It

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
It's amazing the left cannot see what they are doing. They really are destroying democracy. So of them do see, and they just don't care. Hate is a powerful emotion.

That said, think about Walz. Does a person who praises communist China value democracy? See where I'm going here?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...idential_race_rumor_he_may_endorse_trump.html

"In the name of saving democracy, the Democratic Party set itself to dismantling it."

"The DNC deployed aligned judges to throw me and other candidates off the ballot and to throw President Trump in jail. It ran a sham primary that was rigged to prevent any serious challenge to President Biden. Then, when a predictably bungled debate performance precipitated the palace coup against President Biden, the same shadowy DNC operatives appointed his successor, also without an election. They installed a candidate who was so unpopular with voters that she dropped out in 2020 without winning a single delegate," Kennedy continued.

"My uncle and my father both relished debate. They prided themselves on their capacity to go toe-to-toe with any opponent in the battle over ideas. They would be astonished to learn of a Democratic Party presidential nominee who, like Vice President Harris, has not appeared in a single interview or unscripted encounter with voters for 35 days. This is profoundly undemocratic. How are people to choose when they don't know whom they are choosing, and how must this look to the rest of the world?"

"Instead of showing us her substance and character, the DNC and its media organs engineered a surge of popularity for Vice President Harris based on, well, nothing—no policies, no interviews, no debates—only smoke and mirrors and balloons in a highly-produced Chicago circus," he said.

"How did the Democratic Party choose a candidate who has never done an interview or a debate during the entire election cycle? We know the answers. They did it by weaponizing government agencies. They did it by abandoning democracy," Kennedy said. "They did it by silencing the opposition and by disenfranchising American voters. What most alarms me isn’t how the Democratic Party conducts its internal affairs or runs its candidates. What alarms me is the resort to censorship and media control and the weaponization of federal agencies."

"I don’t want any of this to sound like a personal complaint because it is not... but I need to make these observations because I think they are critical for us as citizens and for the preservation of democracy," he said. "We must assess where we are in this country and what our democracy still looks like."

"We need to examine the assumptions about U.S. leadership around the globe and ask ourselves: Are we still a role model for democracy, or have we made it a kind of a joke?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.