ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Rivals150, Four-Star Florida WR Koby Howard commits to Penn State

Lots to love about this kid. His size 6'2" good weight and will get bigger and stronger. Doesn't possess blazing speed (4.7 40yd dash) but plenty fast enough, gets open and catches the ball. We have had plenty of great WO's who were not blazers but in the PS program he will get faster.

Last edited:
Lots to love about this kid. His size 6'2" good weight and will get bigger and stronger. Doesn't possess blazing speed (4.7 40yd dash) but plenty fast enough, gets open and catches the ball. We have had plenty of great WO's who were not blazers but in the PS program he will get faster.
I noticed that he's filled out well. I wonder if he really has much more to go there. On one hand that means that he could be ready early. On the other, it may mean that he doesn't have as much upside. I don't know to be honest. I just notice that he is build much more solid than 90% of the WRs on the recruiting sites. Maybe speedwork will be the emphasis for him in the S&C program?

Reactions: PSU4U
He looked like a deer in the headlights……IMO, that’s a good thing. Means he isn’t used to being interviewed or being on tv. Which means he isn’t an attention whore.

Really don’t like prima donnas and/or head cases. He seems like a normal dude trying to find his way.

Hoping PSU is s perfect fit for both.

Great pickup!

Question.....If our NIL is middle of the pack B10 which has been stated on this board by the mods then how in the world are we getting solid 4 star guys like Koby Howard out of Florida?

Does Iowa or Wisconsin pull this off, no.

Great pickup!

Question.....If our NIL is middle of the pack B10 which has been stated on this board by the mods then how in the world are we getting solid 4 star guys like Koby Howard out of Florida?

Does Iowa or Wisconsin pull this off, no.
Because C J F is a great coach!

I noticed that he's filled out well. I wonder if he really has much more to go there. On one hand that means that he could be ready early. On the other, it may mean that he doesn't have as much upside. I don't know to be honest. I just notice that he is build much more solid than 90% of the WRs on the recruiting sites. Maybe speedwork will be the emphasis for him in the S&C program?
He's going to be playing in a tough league this year so we will see more of what he's all about.

Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT