ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Rivals250 DE Jayden Woods commits to Penn State

Franklin with the "We are better" but nothing from the player to identify himself.....?
I’m sure he’s just letting the player announce it on his own terms. Wants to get the positive news out there to keep the momentum rolling and potentially put pressure on other recruits.

I’m sure he’s just letting the player announce it on his own terms. Wants to get the positive news out there to keep the momentum rolling and potentially put pressure on other recruits.
Yep, we know that's what he does. Player seems slow on the trigger as the player knows that when he tells Franklin, Franklin will put out a we are better, and fans will be looking for the player's announcement...........

This does happen every once in a while. I'm trying to move some stuff to my new place today and I'm waiting on the kid to announce.

Yep, we know that's what he does. Player seems slow on the trigger as the player knows that when he tells Franklin, Franklin will put out a we are better, and fans will be looking for the player's announcement...........
Or the kid wants to announce at his school in front of his fans or via a news feed on a celebratory production of some sort.

Maybe we are better because Penn Dead announced immediate bankruptcy today and is letting all the toad stools in the sports department go! 😂

Reactions: Thomas1945
What is going on with you guys jayden woods commitment was on my Google news 2 hours ago!!!

Yeah, but he’s just going to de commit, when he we ever had a guy from Kansas.

Sorry, just gonna throw that out because you know it’s coming from some other posters….
Hell it comes from the dolts that have recruiting pods. Unreal. They are living in the past and promote this incestuous homer crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT