Rom DeSantis beats Donald Trump in a 2024 poll of Florida GOP voters.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I wish Ron would simply announce and get rid of Trump. Trump is far too devisive and has too much baggage at this point.

Reactions: PSU87 and GSPMax

junior1

May 29, 2001
DeSantis will have the "JFK" advantage. He'll make Trump look old and out of touch. I truly believe Americans want a younger, more vibrant candidate for President. Plus DeSantis has the military background. Something missing from the last 3 Presidents. My Dad always believed that a President should have some military service experience.
Your dad is/was a smart man

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
One campaign at a time.

Governor re-election first.

Listen to this carefully. Foreign governments IMO do not want Trump and I believe this heavy manipulation even affects people who are not left leaning because if you think every single dirty trick or accusation or social media manipulation won't go after Desantis you are wrong.
It's not Trump who is divisive, it's the issues that are divisive and those issues aren't going away and the left will not normalize.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005

Listen to this carefully. Foreign governments IMO do not want Trump and I believe this heavy manipulation even affects people who are not left leaning because if you think every single dirty trick or accusation or social media manipulation won't go after Desantis you are wrong.
It's not trump who is divisive, it's the issues that are divisive and those issues aren't going away and the left will not noremalize.
Right, it won’t matter. The Dems will just switch their focus from Trump to DeSantis if he doesn’t run.

Reactions: Ski and GSPMax

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
You think ? Trump antics are quite effective in real world communication. Scott Addams has written about them.
You are on to something. Silly antics seem to work well for the part of the electorate who get their news from Meta, MSNBC and Alex Jones. And they work especially well for Trump, who is most effective at separating sheeple from their money.

Latest posts