ADVERTISEMENT

Sat TV Ratings….4.4 Million

What do you think of this number? I thought it would of been more tbh.

Seems about right.

Predictions for this Saturday's Charlotte at Maryland prime time game? Yikes. 2 million, if they're lucky. What a dud.

What do you think of this number? I thought it would of been more tbh.

It's higher than the 3.5 million viewers last year for the week 1 Purdue game on a Thursday night.

What was this game up against? I didn't look at the schedule. While this was the first prime time matchup of the year, it wasn't exactly a great one. Perhaps a better opponent would have brought a better rating?

Any numbers for the FSU-LSU game? That had to be the best matchup of the weekend, even if it was a blowout.

Seems about right.

Predictions for this Saturday's Charlotte at Maryland prime time game? Yikes. 2 million, if they're lucky. What a dud.
True, but not really NBC’s fault. The Big Ten home slate is horrendous next week

What was this game up against? I didn't look at the schedule. While this was the first prime time matchup of the year, it wasn't exactly a great one. Perhaps a better opponent would have brought a better rating?

Any numbers for the FSU-LSU game? That had to be the best matchup of the weekend, even if it was a blowout.
It was up again UNC/South Carolina which was the Gameday game. Also viewers aren’t really used to looking at NBC at night for college football. And the lead-in Notre Dame game was horrible and probably had few viewers.

I’m curious how it compared to tOSU/Indiana on CBS.

Reactions: PAgeologist
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT