ADVERTISEMENT

Schram transferring to ...

Are the available transfers a "for certain" upgrade over Ohio States current 125 pound roster? Getting a bit longer down the list now.

21: No, I dont think so, IMHO.
Early on, I heard whispers of Ohio U's 125 may be looking to move. But, that could have been blind internet speculation.
At this point, we may need Malik to go. Hope he is on the SuperSize Me diet.
He performed very well at the US Open, so give us some hope. Tho, he has always been great in freestyle.

Early on, I heard whispers of Ohio U's 125 may be looking to move. But, that could have been blind internet speculation.
He performed very well at the US Open, so give us some hope. Tho, he has always been great in freestyle.

For good, solid advice, put him in touch with a Mr. S. Rasheed, care of "rotisserie" chicken diet. Malik can be a solid 125 with the help of the chicken.

Reactions: PSUer1989
For good, solid advice, put him in touch with a Mr. S. Rasheed, care of "rotisserie" chicken diet. Malik can be a solid 125 with the help of the chicken.
No. Heinselman will be an Ohio State wrestler. Rasheed needs to tell him about the box of brownies a day diet.

Reactions: PSUer1989

Shakur Laney was definitely blind speculation. I know because I started the rumor.

Reactions: Dar.of.Emur
Is one guy dressed as a transgender giraffe? Ha ha.
No, he's a furry. As an aside, I was a round a couple of them in a bar once. Creepiest weirdos I've ever seen in my life, and, yes, they take it very seriously. https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2001/03/furries200103

groupshot.jpg

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT