ADVERTISEMENT

Scouting New PSU CB Storm Duck, North Carolina Transfer

CaliLION79

Sep 27, 2020

Watched 4 of his games from UNC. More than a cool name, he brings a physical presence to the secondary that will be lacking with JPJ playing on Sundays next fall. With that said, I don't think it's a lock that Storm starts Week 1. In fact, I'm not quite sure why he felt PSU was the best spot for him. Guess he's not afraid of competition.

Could have done without the hyper critical analysis...to me he looks like a great addition but this narration comes off as a bit too negative.

Could have done without the hyper critical analysis...to me he looks like a great addition but this narration comes off as a bit too negative.

Ah, it seemed to be 70/30 positive/negative. If the kid were a 100% fit, he'd probably be entering the draft instead of the portal. With 2 years available, it would be solid if we can get both out of him. Reality is, he's a depth piece who probably allows us to develop the younger CBs without playing one too early.

I am reading he is 200 lbs.
Yep, 200 lbs. And they say 6' 3/4". Anything over 6' is a pretty big CB.

Staff tried to get Miller snaps this season to get him ready in case he's needed in 2023. But Miller looks pretty small in stature so Duck playing should allow Miller another year in the S&C program to get physical enough to cover B10 WR's.

At least that's how I see it.....pending any more attrition from the CB room......

ADVERTISEMENT