ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Sean Clifford's Rose Bowl performance was best of his career says PFF

Start Allar! Start Allar! Give him a jump on 2023! It's a meaningless game!

You idiots know who you are.

Reactions: marshall23
Congratulations Sean. You saw it through and finished well. You scaled your own mountain...
Winning Made It GIF by Bookatrekking.com

Reactions: marshall23
If Cliff wants a shot at the NFL (and it appears he does) I certainly hope he gets an opportunity. I'm not confident he will be drafted...but perhaps as a late round pick or an UDFA. I don't agree with mocking his draft status (prospects). If you claim to be a PSU Football fan, how do you not hold this young man in high regard? Did I miss the memo explaining that we only value contributions from PSU football players if they also go on to be NFL stars?

A lot is going to depend on the one-on-one tryouts. His arm strength is going to be the biggest concern. But his experience is really great. The kid from the 49ers, Purdy, was able to step into a tough situation because he was a 4 year starter in college. But in the NFL, you have to have the minimum arm strength requirement.

He's a great leader and person. Stetson's arrest will move him down. You can't be a multi-year starter and age 25 and get arrested before the draft. damn girl!

ADVERTISEMENT