ADVERTISEMENT

shaping the debate

junior1

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I just read an article where Don Lemmon (yea I know) was discussing the current trump lead with one of his guests. Neither of them could come to grips with why Trump is ahead...he's rude, lies, and you know the rest.

To me, I think they're talking with blinders on. They only see and complain about trump....what about what the voters see from Biden? For example there are a lot of people who can't afford rents, groceries, energy - be it gas or electricity, that see their property taxes going up to educate all the migrants, who see the benefits migrants are getting at their expense...they see that the world is now engaged in two wars and the US position in the world seems to be deteriorating (Putin and Kim's new agreement for example), they are pissed that they're paying for their kid's college and Biden is forgiving their neighbor's debt, they hear that under Biden's plans the US debt will grow to $56 trillion, they see crime going up in their neighborhoods and little being done about it, the rich seem to be doing well but the middle and lower earners are doing worse....etc etc.

People may be holding their noses when the come out for Trump, but considering where Biden has taken us over the past 3 1/2 years, maybe Lemmon should take off the blinders and ask why anybody would vote for Biden!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News