ADVERTISEMENT

So, do you think that Harbaugh goes back to the NFL? Why or why not?

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
I know it depends on how many jobs are open and where. It probably also depends on what MI returns for 2023 and how willing MI's admin is to get behind NIL which, as I understand it, they aren't too thrilled with. Recruiting has become that much harder, now that coaches have to re-recruit the players on their rosters, in addition to the annoyance of dealing with decommitments every damn year.

I think he has a better bet to win an NFL title than one at MI. I say that he goes to greener pastures.

Reactions: mean15
I know it depends on how many jobs are open and where. It probably also depends on what MI returns for 2023 and how willing MI's admin is to get behind NIL which, as I understand it, they aren't too thrilled with. Recruiting has become that much harder, now that coaches have to re-recruit the players on their rosters, in addition to the annoyance of dealing with decommitments every damn year.

I think he has a better bet to win an NFL title than one at MI. I say that he goes to greener pastures.
Tough question. Really depends on how badly he wants win a natty at his ole school. My guess is he stays at least another year or two.

First off, I don't care for him that much. Unless he turns out to be a pedophile or serial murder, he could probably stay at the "Princeton of the west" for as long as he wants. If he decides to give the NFL another crack, his employment is dependent on the millionaire owner whose opinion could change with the direction of the wind. What would you do?

I can see the allure of winning one for "dear old state", but the odds don't favor that unless Dear Old State wants to play the new game of NIL. Unless MI goes all in, I think that will be an uphill climb, the last two years notwithstanding.

Really don’t know? Truly thought he would have went back already but he didn’t.

Do we really think anyone "loves" the Panthers roster?
I agree Carolina > Denver because Carolina has draft capital and the Broncos are in a tough division but neither job is great
If Harbaugh leaves, wouldn't even slightly surprise me if he does, it has to make sense.
They pick 9th so does he like a QB that may be around then?

He is too weird to be an NFL coach.

Reactions: WeR0206
Yes. Because of this:

harbaughsuperbowl.png

ADVERTISEMENT