So how would this work out

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
I heard about this and googled it and it looks legitimate.
repubs take the house, appoint trump as house speaker because ( again I googled) https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/can-outsider-be-speaker-house-n441926
there’s nothing stopping them from appointing someone outside of congress. They then impeach Biden and harrris and trump becomes president to finish out Biden’s term , then it’s a trump/DeSantis ticket for the next election. And lib heads go BOOM.

Last edited:

junior1

May 29, 2001
I heard about this and googled it and it looks legitimate.
repubs take the house, appoint trump as house speaker because ( again I googled) https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/can-outsider-be-speaker-house-n441926
there’s nothing stopping them from appointing someone outside of congress. They then impeach Biden and harrris and trump becomes president to finish out Biden’s term , then it’s a trump/DeSantis ticket for the next election. And lib heads go BOOM.
they'd never get enough democrat votes to impeach either biden or chuckles in the senate

Reactions: Ski and bdgan

pittpsu

Dec 23, 2003
Richmond, VA
It would be an interesting moment when Pelosi would hand Trump the gavel.

I personally wish Trump would go away. He is too polarizing and, as we’ve seen, people will vote for anybody but Trump.

Between Clinton and Trump, impeachment has become a partisan joke. Shame.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It would be an interesting moment when Pelosi would hand Trump the gavel.

I personally wish Trump would go away. He is too polarizing and, as we’ve seen, people will vote for anybody but Trump.

Between Clinton and Trump, impeachment has become a partisan joke. Shame.
Trump isn't divisive, it's the media which is essentially 95% negative when they cover him. They're essentially the PR dept for the Democrats.