ADVERTISEMENT

So our new defense is bbdbd?

christoph

Jul 27, 2001
maybe it’s me but I’m not seeing that working against good teams. Gives up a lot of big plays and creates a lot of third and shorts.

maybe it’s me but I’m not seeing that working against good teams. Gives up a lot of big plays and creates a lot of third and shorts.
Hopefully there is a return to the 4-3-4 with Carter seeing more PT @ LB with an ability to cause offenses more problems. I think Smith Vilbert can hold up @ DE

Reactions: aworsnup and brupsu
It's you. You one game leap to conclusion types regardless if it's a high score win or low score win, are not worth the time of day.

Reactions: psu1969a
It's you. You one game leap to conclusion types regardless if it's a high score win or low score win, are not worth the time of day.
Be nice. I am asking if what we are running is basically that. You are drawing one post conclusions based on your preconceived bias. But it’s the internet mob. I get it

I dont think we know yet. Against WVU the gameplan was to make an inaccurate QB beat us by throwing the ball. They executed it perfectly. BGSU knew their line wouldn't be able to protect so relied on quick passes. It was effective until we adapted at the half.

BBDB isn't the worst strategy if you create negative plays and turnovers. Time will tell if we can.

Reactions: lazydave841
Our defense and its athletes are very good. Our “ real time” Adjustments are bad. We can’t Wait for halftime to adjust against big league teams. If they learn to adjust on the fly ( clear communication), they’ll be excellent.

Be nice. I am asking if what we are running is basically that. You are drawing one post conclusions based on your preconceived bias. But it’s the internet mob. I get it
WTF does that gobbledygook BS even mean.
Nothing certainly to a conscious human being. 😂 Sweet Jesus!

I agree, very slow in adjusting during the play..Many times their slot receiver went uncovered. Fans were yelling for coverage and the defense was slow and methodical. 3 and 5 and we're playing 15yds off. Why are we playing cover 2 or zone if the cbs are elite. Man up.

I dont think we know yet. Against WVU the gameplan was to make an inaccurate QB beat us by throwing the ball. They executed it perfectly. BGSU knew their line wouldn't be able to protect so relied on quick passes. It was effective until we adapted at the half.

BBDB isn't the worst strategy if you create negative plays and turnovers. Time will tell if we can.
👍👍👍

Reactions: psu1969a
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT